Ty'Ron Hopper: Future animal?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he stays, yes. Absolutely. The guy was making plays all over the place until he got ejected. Hopefully BN can prevent further ejections in the future by instilling good discipline in the team.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was a push, not a punch, though that probably doesn’t change the outcome. We need a few more guys with a chip on their shoulder. I did see a few vicious hits in the first half, one of them from Cox, that I did like.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Amazing guys like Hopper, Princely, even Goods and Lee played fairly well. It makes you wonder WTF our former staff was doing.

Honestly I'd love to see Cox, Derka Derka Mohammed, and a few others leave. The Mullen specials like Torrence, Whitmore, Weston, etc...can all GTFO also....bunch of average players who belong in the mountain west at best

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We probably only have him one more year, especially if he continues to play that way. Think he was part of the 19 class. Best LB we have though by far.

Never should’ve been ejected. In a bowl game no less. And then possibly affecting his opener for next season? Get bent.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I love lighting up the scoreboard, I really miss having a defense that swarms to the ball carrier and intimidates, one that makes the highlight reels.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
As much as I love lighting up the scoreboard, I really miss having a defense that swarms to the ball carrier and intimidates, one that makes the highlight reels.
stick around friend, one of my great expectations for this next round staff

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
We probably only have him one more year, especially if he continues to play that way. Think he was part of the 19 class. Best LB we have though by far.

Never should’ve been ejected. In a bowl game no less. And then possibly affecting his opener for next season? Get bent.
Totally agree with this point too! He was really trying to make an impression on the new staff and the ejection was bogus!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I read that Hopper said UCF scum spit in his face so he pushed him. With those officials last night who know, they were a bunch of panty wasted grass Fairies.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Every time I've seen him play this year, he's been an instant upgrade at LB and truly has me questioning why he hasn't been on the field more. In other words: the perfect encapsulation of the Mullen era.

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
The GNFP guys have been big fans of Hopper all year. I wasn't able to catch the game last night, but I'm glad to hear he had a breakout performance.

Our LBs have been awful at least since Grantham showed up, but I think that's a coaching issue. Hopefully Napier can pull in a good assistant there who can actually coach up guys like Hopper and Shemar James.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Every time I've seen him play this year, he's been an instant upgrade at LB and truly has me questioning why he hasn't been on the field more. In other words: the perfect encapsulation of the Mullen era.
Mullen was waiting until his senior year to unleash him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was just great to see in a game where so many players and coaches were disinterested, Hopper played balls-out. It tells me he’s auditioning to start next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator