UF 22nd in AP Poll after 2nd straight SEC road win

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, but I think that is way down on a recruit's list.

Can I play immediately? YES
What are facilities like? Horrendous
What kind of and how many hookers did I have on my visit? Hopefully many.
How is game day atmosphere? Depends on how team is doing. Transient fan base and students are clueless
I am sure there are others before the football poll topic is addressed.
Championships. Kids want to win. That is first, second, and third.

Kids don't seem to care much about depth charts and playing times. The good ones think they will earn playing time regardless. Kintucky and Vandy always have playing time available.

Facilities are 4th and 5th. We can't legally pay them much but we can give them the option of staying in Section Eight housing versus a Hilton for 3-5 years. What would you take?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And half the sportswriters don't know how many points there are on a football and always vote for Notre Dame top 10 regardless.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And half the sportswriters don't know how many points there are on a football and always vote for Notre Dame top 10 regardless.
Regardless, they have less axe to grind than the coaches.

Imagine having an Olympic figure skating event be judged by the Russians and the Germans.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
As I always like to say "it all comes out in the wash".....still I'd prefer to NOT to be ranked at this particular time and with this particular team, then again I love wearing a big chip on my shoulder...…..rankings before the halfway point are as useless as tits on a Bull...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.