UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Please someone tell me how to apply for that Nutritional position....there's more than a few who would be like

Close Up GIF

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know my opinion doesn't mean much, but totally disagree with everyone saying Napier doesn't care about the outcome and is just counting the days to get fired so he can get paid the buyout.

I believe Napier wants to win here and he believes that what worked at ULL will work here, given enough time. I think that is where his thinking fails him, but he is not pulling a Mullen IMO.
I agree. He strikes me as very genuine. He’s just in over his head.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SEC has been down bigly last few seasons.

Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN
Funny you say that ChokesOnDickJay26.

The SEC currently has 5 of the top 13 teams in the nation.
7 of the top 13 if you count new teams coming in next season in Texas and Oklahoma.

Let's take a look at the Pac 12 (4?.....2?) They have 2 in the top 13.
You were saying?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Funny you say that ChokesOnDickJay26.

The SEC currently has 5 of the top 13 teams in the nation.
7 of the top 13 if you count new teams coming in next season in Texas and Oklahoma.

Let's take a look at the Pac 12 (4?.....2?) They have 2 in the top 13.
You were saying?

If you can find where I said PAC 12 was better, I’d agree. And funny you stop at top 13 and cherry pick. SEC has 6 top 25, PAC 12 has 4. Let’s not try and act like there’s some huge disparity.

And do we really believe Mizzou is a top 13 team? A team we had on the ropes :lol: And Tennessee a top 25 team? You’re out your mind.

Stop making excuses for Billy boy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you can find where I said PAC 12 was better, I’d agree. And funny you stop at top 13 and cherry pick. SEC has 6 top 25, PAC 12 has 4. Let’s not try and act like there’s some huge disparity.

And do we really believe Mizzou is a top 13 team? A team we had on the ropes :lol: And Tennessee a top 25 team? You’re out your mind.

Stop making excuses for Billy boy.
yes, digging from 20+ is great for your argument :lol:

You said the SEC was down. I just showed you we have 5 teams in the top 13. I stuck with 13 because of that fact. Sorry you missed it in your undying love for a dying conference.

Is Mizzou currently ranked in the top 13? Yes, yes they are, so yes, they are a top 13 team. Math hard for you bro?

We are down. God awful terrible team. But that doesn't mean the conference sucks. And it's about to get stronger.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
yes, digging from 20+ is great for your argument :lol:

You said the SEC was down. I just showed you we have 5 teams in the top 13. I stuck with 13 because of that fact. Sorry you missed it in your undying love for a dying conference.

Is Mizzou currently ranked in the top 13? Yes, yes they are, so yes, they are a top 13 team. Math hard for you bro?

We are down. God awful terrible team. But that doesn't mean the conference sucks. And it's about to get stronger.

I see you can’t use logic or your own eyes. You think FSU is truly a top 4 team? Go on Nole lover, answer the question.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see you can’t use logic or your own eyes. You think FSU is truly a top 4 team? Go on Nole lover, answer the question.
Did I claim the ACC was a strong conference?

Keep digging

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.