Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We wouldn't have won the Sun Belt

GIF by Giphy QA

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
We haven’t thought through the whole hiring thing yet. It’s the next step in the process

Any coach available right now is a loser in a losing program. Id rather we hire people that still have bowl games to coach and are proven better than what our non-bowl asses have.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
OL coaches need to go.
If you can recruit at a high level, players will make you successful, or appear to be a great coach. If you cannot recruit, does not matter how well you coach if your roster is projects. It doesn't appear our OL coaches can recruit at that level and aren't doing well with the projects they took. We were painfully slow against fsu and they lived in our backfield. A great staff could have schemed around that, but... you know.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Apparently we are only firing people.

We haven’t thought through the whole hiring thing yet. It’s the next step in the process.
If this is the case, am I to assume that those 2 loser O Line coaches still have a job at UF? At least the loser titled with "Game Changer" actually performed that duty in an almost perfect fashion, although in a not positive way.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not the worst. But if OM played Oregon, you think the Rebels would be favored? The noles beat Lsu to start the season. It’s an off year in the middle. That’s what I think is being missed by you. I think uga wins it all and I’m not sure any game after today is within 3 TDs. So it’s not that the SEC is terrible. It’s too heavy, and there are several traditional powers like us that are down. Really not that hard to grasp.
You’re asking a question about a one game season. The reason the SEC is the best is because teams have to play #1 UGA one week, the play #15 LSU two weeks later, then play #9 Mizzou the next week.

It’s a grind

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.