UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wait, based on a few articles I was under the assumption Napier hired a special teams coach. Is the guy from the Pats an analyst, not a traditional special teams coach?

Maybe a better question, do we really need someone to analyze our special teams? I imagine him walking into the room, flipping on five minutes of video before saying, “it sucks”, and then leaving for cocktails.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I get pleasured by living creatures that are sexually attractive to me all the time. As far as them being sexually attracted to me, that's really none of my business, but you can ask your mom if you want.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I get pleasured by living creatures that are sexually attractive to me all the time. As far as them being sexually attracted to me, that's really none of my busines

Fact. My wife is light years out of my league and I'm allowed to do **** to her that's probably illegal in most states and I give zero fuchs why, I just keep doing it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe a better question, do we really need someone to analyze our special teams? I imagine him walking into the room, flipping on five minutes of video before saying, “it sucks”, and then leaving for cocktails.
It would take him a full 5 minutes?
blinking trailer park boys GIF

Last edited:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Here's my concern with, yet, another analyst. We have a plethora of analyst and over the course of two years we keep seeing the same mistakes being made.

I'm sure Billy loves walking into his coaching meeting of 100 people and have them all laugh at his jokes. Hopefully, this guy will be the one to finally speak his mind to the coach.

bobcat goldthwait youre gonna frighten people GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Auburn replaced Ron Roberts with DJ Durkin. Not hard to assess who got the better end of that deal.
Can't say. Some coaches pan out, some do not even after previous successes and perceived competence. My take on Beelly is, he has no coaching tree, not all that well respected, and for seasoned Coordinators, not a chance they have to take. He seems to go after smaller fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.