UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Was this the guy who moved the decimal point on Rashada?
No. That was Eddie Rojas, who was part of the Gator Collective at the time. Rojas fuched up that Rashada deal so bad he had to quit and the Gator Collective had to rebrand themselves as Florida Victorious. All Walker does is facilitate the players talking to potential parties interested in payingt he players for services and their name, image and likeness. Nobody on the staff of the university can deal with the decimals at all.

writing-checks-with-your-mouth-that-your-gator-ass-cant-cash

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Billy is getting fired next year, regardless of if he hires an oc or not. The biggest thing that pisses me off about it is we won't have an interim worth a shcit when he's fired.
Him being a hard worker is irrelevant. I could give 2 shcits how hard he works. He's the worst we've ever had. I think he's more of a snake oil saleman/ politian type of guy than a grinder. I don't believe for one minute that his heart is really in it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
but here's the thing old haus, he DIDNT. which is exactly what i predicted would happen.

Ill give you credit though, no one does a better job of pretending to be proven correct when they are dead wrong. that takes skills my freind. kudos.
If I end up right, I'll be sticking it up your ass every day. If I'm wrong, then Billy gets fired, and we're all happy anyway. I can't lose.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Billy is getting fired next year, regardless of if he hires an oc or not. The biggest thing that pisses me off about it is we won't have an interim worth a shcit when he's fired.
Him being a hard worker is irrelevant. I could give 2 shcits how hard he works. He's the worst we've ever had. I think he's more of a snake oil saleman/ politian type of guy than a grinder. I don't believe for one minute that his heart is really in it.
This is royally dumb, even for you. You've lowered yourself to Gatorbait25.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I bet he doesnt get fired next year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If I end up right, I'll be sticking it up your ass every day. If I'm wrong, then Billy gets fired, and we're all happy anyway. I can't lose.
i mean, if you enjoy sticking things up men's asses... then... yea, i guess you're right

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
The biggest thing that pisses me off about it is we won't have an interim worth a shcit
This? The irrelevant interim coach after we have fired a coach mid-season is the "biggest thing that pisses [you] off"? Regardless, glad you got that off your chest.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
TOS is reporting that all coaches with expiring contracts will be rehired. At their current positions. And raises are expected for all.
Really? Hope Simple turns it around this season. He looks like a dimwit that's soaking our AA and that our AD doesn't know WTH to do with him.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Napier is so slow half of this board could run a train on his wife in his bedroom while he was home and @Jbossgator8 would be the only one to get caught. And that's only because he'd be in the kitchen eating all of the kids elmers glue.
Funniest post of 2024, early nominee for Post of the Year. Poor boss is going to need more than aloe to recover from those 3rd degree burns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.