Peter Griffin GIF by GIPHY Gaming

I've seen weirder things...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There is no nutritionist on Earth that's going to get Dez to lose weight. He's going to play out his UF career and then REALLY blow up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is no nutritionist on Earth that's going to get Dez to lose weight. He's going to play out his UF career and then REALLY blow up.
Probably die very young.

The last time I checked the roster, they didn't even bother having the interns post fake weights on it.

You'd think with like 12 S&C coaches, someone would be weighing the players and have a semi accurate number though.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mertz sucks, I hope Lagway plays early and often.

I also think the defense will be greatly improved, but that isn't saying much.
We were crazy young last year. So I expect a quantum leap in on field performance.

I think my biggest issue with Napier is that, even though we were that young, we should’ve never had back to back losing seasons. Not with the talent that we get at Florida.

Can we overcome that? We’ll see. I think we have the roster to do it. But his game day acumen has been less than desirable.

I want him to succeed. I really don’t want us to go through another coaching search. It’ll bring our program back even further.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dont be ridiculous. He is only the worst coach at UF since 1943, not ever. However, some of the people who were around back then, like 48 and Corch, seem to think he had an excuse since most of Florida players actually went to war.

I don't know about you, but I think he has a great chance of recovering. Ignore the flies on the carcass.
View attachment 68039

If we lose the opener 1-11 is a real possibility.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But I do think it’s a real possibility that we only win 5 or 6 games again
He has to be gone if that happens.

Recruit all you want but if you can't put it on the field, then none of it matters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I expect him to be 1-4 and shown the door at that point. From there maybe we win a few but will finish with a losing season, again.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I despise watching us lose. It absolutely sucks. But, it will happen at least once more, so I've learned to accept this fate and not let it ruin my days.

But, I cannot accurately express with any words known to the human race my utter disdain for the complete embarrassment that is our typical Saturday performance under this current regime. The worst part is that this weekly atrocity is expected. For the Love of God, at least be competitive this year and let me enter the weekend thinking we have a fighting chance. That would, for me at least, be a solid improvement for this season - though, let's be honest, I expect another abysmal season / record. 3-9 here we come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator