UF football under NCAA investigation: Marcus Castro-Walker Fired

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I propose a self imposed bowl ban this year. In addition, given any transgressions likely occurred within the last 3 years, we’ll wipe the last 3 bowls out of the books as well just out of respect for the committee. Lastly, in the abundance of caution, both Couch and Stricklin will be terminated effectively immediately. I trust this settles the matter.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Maybe recruiting violations are a material breach of contract between HC and University resulting in termination for cause.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We need to cheat to achieve 5-7 records.
Good times.
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I propose a self imposed bowl ban this year. In addition, given any transgressions likely occurred within the last 3 years, we’ll wipe the last 3 bowls out of the books as well just out of respect for the committee. Lastly, in the abundance of caution, both Couch and Stricklin will be terminated effectively immediately. I trust this settles the matter.
Fired with cause!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I'm sure the NCAA will say things are out of control all across the country and they need to bring the hammer down now to send a message. Probably a bowl ban and the first tv ban since the last time we were on probation. Unless SMU got one.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We need to cheat to achieve 5-7 records.
Good times.
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency
You would think that drawing the attention of the NCAA would at least be preceeded by winning. SMU did not draw attention b/c they continued to go 1-10 UNLV basketball was not under scrutiny for going 5-20. Geez if we actually sucked at cheating, that would be a new low.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'm sure the NCAA will say things are out of control all across the country and they need to bring the hammer down now to send a message. Probably a bowl ban and the first tv ban since the last time we were on probation. Unless SMU got one.
Might not be the worst thing. Have you seen us play for oh say the better part of 15 years? :stirpot:

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No bowl game next year? Oh my God when's the last time that happened. Limited number of scholarships? Oh my God when is the last time that happened. I could go on.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I just heard from a good friend inside the UAA that this all spins around an incident with a boat, a shark and something happening in Kansas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.