UF hires Michigan OC Doug "Nussy" Nussmeier

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So my last memory of the NussNuts HorseShyt Show (must call out Butters b/c it was really him) was listening to Brady Ackerman on the radio tell what 8 listeners he had daily what a great coach and offensive mind NussNuts was while he was still on the staff. Brady went on to remind everyone that NussNuts was offered the HC gig at So. Miss. and that NussNuts turned it down to stay at UF with Butters b/c NussNuts thought that the So. Miss job was not a good fit. Well last I checked Brady was working as an internal analyst at where Central Mississippi Arkansas West Little Rock Jackson State and NussNuts is what, unemployed?
Maybe Nuss was too intimidated by the legacy Todd Monken left behind when he jumped ship to steward the TB Bucs offense in 2016. We can see how successful he turned out to be: currently UGA’s latest OC!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So my last memory of the NussNuts HorseShyt Show (must call out Butters b/c it was really him) was listening to Brady Ackerman on the radio tell what 8 listeners he had daily what a great coach and offensive mind NussNuts was while he was still on the staff. Brady went on to remind everyone that NussNuts was offered the HC gig at So. Miss. and that NussNuts turned it down to stay at UF with Butters b/c NussNuts thought that the So. Miss job was not a good fit. Well last I checked Brady was working as an internal analyst at where Central Mississippi Arkansas West Little Rock Jackson State and NussNuts is what, unemployed?

Quarterback's coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.