Recruiting UF making late push for unsigned 2016 JUCO DT

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law almost always approves of bringing in linemen (offensive or defensive).
This is true, I guess. I was more than happy to see us out there grabbing anyone with a pulse last year. However, this staff's failure this year to grab 5 OL and at least 2 DTs (and enough LBs to make up for whiffing last year) is a real problem.

I'd rather have this kid than nothing but we shouldn't be in this position now. I'm wondering why Mac hasn't addressed the recruiting problem beyond firing one assistant. Fvkking up that badly was more than one person's fault . It's hard to spin it as anything but a disaster especially after having a year to recruit.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have this kid than nothing but we shouldn't be in this position now. I'm wondering why Mac hasn't addressed the recruiting problem beyond firing one assistant. Fvkking up that badly was more than one person's fault . It's hard to spin it as anything but a disaster especially after having a year to recruit.
law you know like a lot of posters say every year that there wasn't much in state talent and next year there is a ton of talent in the state

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.