UF only team from FL to win a bowl

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know if this was posted anywhere but UF is the only team from FL to win their bowl game. Anyone know any different on that?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Its positive, I guess. Still enjoying the Clown Implosion in Pasadena.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'll take it as a positive although it shouldn't been that close. In fact I'll also take the FSU loss as a positive sign. Something else I've been hearing from a Hurricane fan lately is that Golden is now on the Muschamp seat and he seems to think with Shannon coming here we will get some of their recruits as well as own the south Florida recruiting base for the next year or until they replace Golden.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Verified...Gators only Florida team to win a bowl. We also kept the SEC least undefeated in bowl games. We also own a 1 game winning streak. We also have a new head coach. I am going to explode with all the positives going on...

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n144346 said:
Verified...Gators only Florida team to win a bowl. We also kept the SEC least undefeated in bowl games. We also own a 1 game winning streak. We also have a new head coach. I am going to explode with all the positives going on...

This is exactly what happened to Lane.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, lots of positives though. With a win, even though in a toilet bowl, and fsucks and Miami losing and bama getting beat cannot hurt us in recruiting. it may not help us but them winning would be even more alluring to young 18 year olds that have the, I want it now type attitude

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n144133 said:
I'll take it as a positive although it shouldn't been that close. In fact I'll also take the FSU loss as a positive sign. Something else I've been hearing from a Hurricane fan lately is that Golden is now on the Muschamp seat and he seems to think with Shannon coming here we will get some of their recruits as well as own the south Florida recruiting base for the next year or until they replace Golden.

this is something I think we can capitalize on. Possibly this year and next. The golden situation could play a big role in us bouncing back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.