UF Public Safety Twitter burns FSU

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather officials stay out of it. Let the tabors or the head coaches, if they choose, engage in this stuff.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'd rather officials stay out of it. Let the tabors or the head coaches, if they choose, engage in this stuff.

Meh. I'm more concerned that the joke is old and distracts from the real issues going on in tally.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meh. I'm more concerned that the joke is old and distracts from the real issues going on in tally.

They saw an opportunity and took it. It isn't like they went out of their way... it was a plate of crab legs right in front of them on twitter... they just made the joke.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
They saw an opportunity and took it. It isn't like they went out of their way... it was a plate of crab legs right in front of them on twitter... they just made the joke.

Oh I know. Not a huge deal, but most of the general public immediately identify shameus with crab legs and forget or don't know about the coverup of the more serious stuff. I live outside the southeast...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The University Police Department, if it wants to be taken seriously, should stick to shooting mentally ill foreign students who live in married housing and tazing student protesters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator