UF - USCe Predictions

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
or I'll send you to Swamp Gas.
Twitch Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

:lol2: :lol2:
Well, Hell, even watching a train wreck is a choice.
It is what it is.
I've struggled with the hell raising and emotional explosions my entire life. I have also suffered consequences for this behavior, more than once.
I'm a hot head, My Dad is a Hot Head, My sister is a hot head. I'm talking about the type of person that goes off, and doesn't even remember what happened 30 minutes later.

Over the years, I've learned to control it much better, Hell, I'm 65 :lol2::lol2: So control it or die of a Heart Attack, or lose another wife. :lol2:

I am more apathetic than two years ago, with our team. Losses pile up and it just doesn't hurt like it used to.
I understand much of this more than you know. I've found a great way of coping is to just start making jokes. Every once in a while I'll make a joke about a player or list statistically poor performances by them and then they'll break one...and get called back on a penalty the one time we get a first down on running the football on 3rd and forever, not that I'm referencing any certain play in the last two weeks at all, just showing a way to keep calm, but it is odd when you joke about how we only threw it 9 times combined on 1, 2, 3 and 4th downs and goal all of last year and then we throw a TD on one the next play before doing it twice the next week...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know most of us are just here for the jokes but I just wish ironhead would take gator football a little more serious

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
*psst* ox, they won't let him back over at Swamp Ass.

I told Ox for months we needed to arrange a swap with them. There was a time when Ironhead could’ve commanded a decent return of some really informative people that Swamp Gas was willing to ship out. But when we revisited the trade back in August, it was already too late and they’d dropped their offer down to AFCatholic and like two or three metal folding chairs.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I told Ox for months we needed to arrange a swap with them. There was a time when Ironhead could’ve commanded a decent return of some really informative people that Swamp Gas was willing to ship out. But when we revisited the trade back in August, it was already too late and they’d dropped their offer down to AFCatholic and like two or three metal folding chairs.
Pretty sure I could command at Least a Tampa and maybe a Tilly or even the grand prize, River.
Not sure the political board would be so "accepting".

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
*psst* ox, they won't let him back over at Swamp Ass.
True story.
I had it with the mods there,the never ending pumpers and of course, River.
But, I left in the middle of a game thread when the Mod, I think it was Bullagator??...Started in with the Pumper BS.
I pm'd him a few choice words and, Have never been back on that site.

You're correct, Just on Principle, I'll never go back over there.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I still get emotional but I realize when I have to turn away to preserve my sanity.
It took me until about 2016- 2017 to get there but I'm glad I did....now it just is what it is....I'll cheer the good and of course b!tch about the bad and turn away completely when it becomes a disaster.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Cocks will score in the 31 to 42 point range.
Is there a snowballs chance in hell we can score more than 42 points?

Get it in your head now, that way, you won't be disgusted, kicking your dog, screaming at the wife and kids and slobbered drunk at 7:30.
We are going to get rolled.
Worse than Kentucky.

This team, just not motivated, not very good and frankly, Don't give a fuch.
Napier is so far in over his head he has no Fuching idea what to do to fix it except, "Trust the process, right"

The last time the Cocks beat the hell out of us in Columbia, I punched a hole in the wall in two places, slammed a door through the frame and pushed another door opened so far, it sent the door stoppers through the door itself. My dog hid for three days and My wife, slept in the guest room.

Get drunk early, Like 11 am.
I don’t believe SC will score 31, hoping it’s well less than 28, prefer 13. That tells you how much confidence I have in the offense and OC(s). If I knew they will score 28 I would predict a loss. If 21-24, we might win. TOs, as always, will be a key stat.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Perhaps I should have clarified.
This is a recent phenomena, I haven't always been this way with the team.
In fact, After the Tennessee game this year, I was sure we were going 9-3.
Hope this helps.
Napier played you, all of us.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I've struggled with the hell raising and emotional explosions my entire life. I have also suffered consequences for this behavior, more than once.
I'm a hot head, My Dad is a Hot Head, My sister is a hot head. I'm talking about the type of person that goes off, and doesn't even remember what happened 30 minutes later.

Over the years, I've learned to control it much better, Hell, I'm 65 :lol2::lol2: So control it or die of a Heart Attack, or lose another wife. :lol2:
This made me LOL because it hit so close to home.....I was introduced to the "Angry Fan" as a young child when I saw my Dad tear the armrest off his recliner when the Packers were beating the sh!t out of the Bears....Dad wasn't even a Bears fan he just hated the Packers with a passion....I'm kinda like that with FSU....Sure I hate UGA but FSU is almost on another level.

During the SOS years the few games we would lose would stick with me like a bad hangover for days. The Zook years were a little more apathetic for me and I actually tuned out of some of the games before getting too POed...The 2005 came along and I had just met my current wife. I felt good and tuned in to pretty much every game and converted her 13 yo son into a Gator fan in the process. We watched just about every Gator game together until about 2010.
My Wife is indifferent to the games but always wants UF to win. Her son and I decided though that she was NOT to watch games with us(she still doesn't) because EVERY GD time she would come into the room something bad would happen....interceptions, fumbles and even Tebow's concussion....within seconds of her asking how the game is going. I sh!t you not and it still happens to this day(Vandy's long TD last week)

By 2011-2012 I was miserable watching the games. Not a good mix with my temper, drinking and uncontrollable mouth. For the next couple of years my wife would always find an excuse to take her mother and our son somewhere during most of the game whenever there was one and my stepson had moved out of the house so I just sat there alone, drunk and fuming about what was happening.

Fast forward to about 2016 or so and I just decided that I didn't coach the team, didn't play on the team, wasn't able to control the people doing the hiring.....hell I didn't even go to UF so what the hell am I stressing about? Instead of letting losses ruin my weekend I just decided to let them go....it is what it is.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This made me LOL because it hit so close to home.....I was introduced to the "Angry Fan" as a young child when I saw my Dad tear the armrest off his recliner when the Packers were beating the sh!t out of the Bears....Dad wasn't even a Bears fan he just hated the Packers with a passion....I'm kinda like that with FSU....Sure I hate UGA but FSU is almost on another level.

During the SOS years the few games we would lose would stick with me like a bad hangover for days. The Zook years were a little more apathetic for me and I actually tuned out of some of the games before getting too POed...The 2005 came along and I had just met my current wife. I felt good and tuned in to pretty much every game and converted her 13 yo son into a Gator fan in the process. We watched just about every Gator game together until about 2010.
My Wife is indifferent to the games but always wants UF to win. Her son and I decided though that she was NOT to watch games with us(she still doesn't) because EVERY GD time she would come into the room something bad would happen....interceptions, fumbles and even Tebow's concussion....within seconds of her asking how the game is going. I sh!t you not and it still happens to this day(Vandy's long TD last week)

By 2011-2012 I was miserable watching the games. Not a good mix with my temper, drinking and uncontrollable mouth. For the next couple of years my wife would always find an excuse to take her mother and our son somewhere during most of the game whenever there was one and my stepson had moved out of the house so I just sat there alone, drunk and fuming about what was happening.

Fast forward to about 2016 or so and I just decided that I didn't coach the team, didn't play on the team, wasn't able to control the people doing the hiring.....hell I didn't even go to UF so what the hell am I stressing about? Instead of letting losses ruin my weekend I just decided to let them go....it is what it is.
Watching pigbert get skewered all last decade didn't help matters either, amiright? :grin:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators open up the long ball and win 70-3

SOS gets all the credit and bangs CBN’s wife

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are in Cap Hell or Crap Hell!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Interesting story about the wife. Have you ever read “1,001 Uses for Duct Tape?” Give it a look see; It might solve your problem.

You’re welcome.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Since this is a prediction thread, Ill give it a shot.
Mertz works his butt off and has a good game.
We turn the ball over a couple of times on fumbles.
Special Teams resembles a skit on Benny Hill Show and cost us some points.
Down late by more than a score, we go into 2 minute offence with 6 minutes to play. However, It resembles an old Big 10 game played on a mud covered field in the driving rain.
Possibly give up a late score when we need a stop, by turnover or just plain will.
We mismanage the clock, run in obvious passing situations and have to waste most of our meaningful time outs on position and lineup issues early in the half, affecting our ability to save time at the end...
Following the Process, I say....

Process (UF)-17
Koks-32

I hope I'm wrong, but I've just been following the "Process" for too long to have much hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.