UF - USCe Predictions

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Since this is a prediction thread, Ill give it a shot.
Mertz works his butt off and has a good game.
We turn the ball over a couple of times on fumbles.
Special Teams resembles a skit on Benny Hill Show and cost us some points.
Down late by more than a score, we go into 2 minute offence with 6 minutes to play. However, It resembles an old Big 10 game played on a mud covered field in the driving rain.
Possibly give up a late score when we need a stop, by turnover or just plain will.
We mismanage the clock, run in obvious passing situations and have to waste most of our meaningful time outs on position and lineup issues early in the half, affecting our ability to save time at the end...
Following the Process, I say....

Process (UF)-17
Koks-32

I hope I'm wrong, but I've just been following the "Process" for too long to have much hope!
OK.... I am totally shocked and HAPPY...
Prediction Score... 25%- I'm giving myself points for Mertz works his ass off (16.6%), and 1/2 points for we still wasted time outs on f-ups in the personnel and play calling (8.4%) and sucked ARSE on the rest, much to my pleasure.
So a big fat F.... Ill take that F with a U in front of it...
Great game coach and team. Go Gators!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta give @Ironhead credit about calling USC having 31-42 points. I didn't think they would score that many points, didn't expect the defense to be that hideous.
I didn't expect the offense to be bailing them out or throwing for 320+ but it's good to see it happened since the defense shat the bed today.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even better. And now we know mertz can make all those throws and there are some plays in the book that call for them. Freaking use them!!!!!
Mertz isn't very accurate on deep throws, but just attempting them opens up the offense.

And freaking Pearsall should be getting 15-20 targets EVERY GAME. The guy is an NFL receiver.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mertz isn't very accurate on deep throws, but just attempting them opens up the offense.

And freaking Pearsall should be getting 15-20 targets EVERY GAME. The guy is an NFL receiver.
Other receivers are stepping up which is going to create matchup problems defending us. If our OL can protect Mertz and open a few holes for our two outstanding RBs, this offense can put up some points.
Said it before…we grew up some today and that’s the what we’ve been asking for…growth.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Other receivers are stepping up which is going to create matchup problems defending us. If our OL can protect Mertz and open a few holes for our two outstanding RBs, this offense can put up some points.
Said it before…we grew up some today and that’s the what we’ve been asking for…growth.
Every bit of this spot on.

Rattler threw (pun intended) everything at our D. I knew it would be tough. Good passing O vs. Young D and especially our DBs.

Today I saw some growth out of this team, stepped up, played hard, played smart, and didn't give up. This should go a long way with this team and headed into the bye week. Although tempering expectations, but none the less, they took a big step forward today.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think they found something with this Anderson kid. I could seee them being decent on offense moving forward. Rattler has moments but just isn’t a winner or consistent.
Anderson, wearing #24 looks like Otis Anderson.

Old School

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.