UF - UT Score Prediction

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I don't ever remember the expectations for a early season game being so low.........

Sad how far we have Mullen...

go gators!

# Someone needs to find Foley and kick him in the balls, just for good measure!
FIFY

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jordan's hard running, our inability to wrap up and Franks' continued struggles with the head magnified on the road.

UT by six.

(I feel dirty writing that.)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, I have no feel for how this one goes. Will need to be better than we have the last 2 weeks if we’re gonna beat ANY SEC team on the road.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jordan's hard running, our inability to wrap up and Franks' continued struggles with the head magnified on the road.

UT by six.

(I feel dirty writing that.)
You should.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
No clue so I'll throw this out there.
UF 35
UT 7
If I'm right. I can boast about it.
If I'm wrong. It won't be the first time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You should.
I'll admit, I don't have a real good feel for this matchup. I'm concerned about our run defense. I hate losing to them, but esp at Neyland. This is a big stepping stone game for us, regardless what you think of Tennessee.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll admit, I don't have a real good feel for this matchup. I'm concerned about our run defense. I hate losing to them, but esp at Neyland. This is a big stepping stone game for us, regardless what you think of Tennessee.

Having Reese back is huge against the run.
Gators 20
Vols 17

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t have a good feel either. We know the Voles are gonna be lucky as hell to reach .500, so this game will tell us quite a bit about where we stand at this point in time.

ufdano

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2017
I think a close game favors the Home team,, Gators need a lead so they don't tighten up, not sure they are ready for a close game in a hostile environment. Hopefully the Gators play with more passion and energy and get those 50/50 balls that are needed to turn momentum and quiet the home crowd... I want the gators to win 28 -17.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have no real idea either but I think we might pull it out only because they make one more significant mistake than we do. 16-13 Gators

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
UT 34
UF 13
I dont trust Dan Mullen to win games where the talent is equal or when we are the inferior team. Unfortunately UT has as much talent as we do so chalk it up as a lose because history repeats itself time after time with Mullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator