UF wins Track and Field Championships

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I watched all four days (men's and women's) that was on ESPN, and the replay of the Men's on Saturday morning. It was great showing by both groups, going into the last event (4x400) we needed to just finish 6th (out of 8) to finish in first overall. The teams still took the fastest team in the nation to the wire and placed 2nd. It was really enjoyable to watch. It's great to be a Gator.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I watched all four days (men's and women's) that was on ESPN, and the replay of the Men's on Saturday morning. It was great showing by both groups, going into the last event (4x400) we needed to just finish 6th (out of 8) to finish in first overall. The teams still took the fastest team in the nation to the wire and placed 2nd. It was really enjoyable to watch. It's great to be a Gator.
Totally unexpected NCAA title after how badly they did indoors and in the SEC. Amazing turnaround.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Totally unexpected NCAA title after how badly they did indoors and in the SEC. Amazing turnaround.

Outdoor season was much better, we have a number of long striding sprinters. 7th in the indoors was embarrassing with the amount of talent we have. I expected us on the podium, but didn't expect to be 1st overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.