UGAY Prediction Thread

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
27 UF
13 Pups

Fulwood catches 2 passes, 1 for a tuddy.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just gonna go ahead and put this out there. SQ and I are going to the game for the first time since '13. The two years we've gone together were '12 and '13, then we skipped the last two years for a variety of reasons. I'm apologizing in advance if things don't go well. :facepalm:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just gonna go ahead and put this out there. SQ and I are going to the game for the first time since '13. The two years we've gone together were '12 and '13, then we skipped the last two years for a variety of reasons. I'm apologizing in advance if things don't go well. :facepalm:

aaaaaaaaa.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I see our offense being able to move the ball running on the Butt Sniffers. That will somewhat open the pass game. Our D will give a hard day to Mr. Eason. He'll get his indoctrination to what the next three years will be like.

33-17 UF

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Here's whats gonna happen, D is gonna feast on Eason for 5 sacks and 2 picks. LDR is going to step into his throws and find Callaway and Cleveland for a 100 yards each. Perine runs for 125. Georgia fans empty the stands in the 3rd qtr.
There was nothing more beautiful as a kid growing up than seeing that stadium half empty before the 4th.

27-17 gators

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Going to be interesting if Mac and Co. can be more efficient of offense and special teams after the bye week. There is no room for excuses now. We should be a lot healthier, w' the exception of J. Davis. Mac knows we have to score more points and recruits are watching. This is a national game and we need to have a good showing and blow the dogs out. We have lost 2 home games for recruiting purposes and that is probably going to hurt us more than people realize. Really hope to see a good product on the field and beat the leg jumpers!

34 Gators

13 Pups

Go Gators!!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we win a low scoring defensive battle.

17 - 14

Records and stats don't mean chit when UF and UGAY play.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I see our offense being able to move the ball running on the Butt Sniffers. That will somewhat open the pass game. Our D will give a hard day to Mr. Eason. He'll get his indoctrination to what the next three years will be like.

33-17 UF
Good pick. I have us winning 33-20. Our offense will move the ball but not really any better than they have all season. We'll win the field position battle most of the game though and I can see Eddie kicking 4 FG's due to red zone mistakes/playcalling.
Still a good win for us as always against UGA.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are due!
Gators 27
Dawgs 13
:chomp:

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
My hatred for these useless sonsabytches runs deep.....deeper than any other rival. I hate UT and FSU as much as the next guy, and after the horseshyt that LSU pulled, they're on the list now as well, but nothing can compare to the hatred I have for Jawga. If we can only win one more game for the rest of this season, it HAS to be this one.

I grew up in the southern part of Georgia, Tifton to be exact, and the idiot fans made living there damn near unbearable being a UF fan. Even though we've absolutely owned their asses for the majority of the last 3 decades, winning 3 national championships along the way, you'd never know it by listening to their fans.....probably the most annoying fanbase in all of college football.

Kirby Dumb will have his kids pumped up and ready to play, although I don't expect any gimmicky, Richt-like special uniforms, or anything else. We'll get them at their very best, but as long as we bring our very best, we'll win this game easily.

Gators 41
Shyt eaters 19

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

SGS - No one, and I mean no one, on this board hates jawja as much as I (only SOS hates them more)... knuckle scars, from the many fights in my younger/stupid days, will attest to this (don't let anyone ever tell you drunk jawja b i t c h e s can't fight)... that said, I refuse to spend any more money to watch UF's awful offense... and for the 4th year in a row, will not go down to the Gator Bowl, tix will stay in my office desk... most likely, like the last two games, will turn tv off at the half due to UF's animic/frustrating offense.

UF should win but as duece noted, chunk them records/stats out the F'n window.

Go GATORS beat the ever lovin' crap outta jawja!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SGS - No one, and I mean no one, on this board hates jawja as much as I (only SOS hates them more)... knuckle scars, from the many fights in my younger/stupid days, will attest to this (don't let anyone ever tell you drunk jawja b i t c h e s can't fight)... that said, I refuse to spend any more money to watch UF's awful offense... and for the 4th year in a row, will not go down to the Gator Bowl, tix will stay in my office desk... most likely, like the last two games, will turn tv off at the half due to UF's animic/frustrating offense.

UF should win but as duece noted, chunk them records/stats out the F'n window.

Go GATORS beat the ever lovin' crap outta jawja!
And we'll all miss you dearly. :bananawave:

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I know that I am going to be vilified for this, but I have felt this all week, and am predicting a loss. And when it's a loss, who gives a s--t what the score is. Hopefully when it's over, I will have to eat my words and y'all can rip me to pieces.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I know that I am going to be vilified for this, but I have felt this all week, and am predicting a loss. And when it's a loss, who gives a s--t what the score is. Hopefully when it's over, I will have to eat my words and y'all can rip me to pieces.

RRRIIIIIIIPPPPPP!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

WuerfPres just used reverse psychology to secure us a win -- that's still defense, not offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.