Ugliest uniform in the history of CFB?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I would have been more open IF these were BLUE.

They're not even the color of real gators...What's with the GRAY

And I say BRING BACK...........................

1361998173DW-w-trophy-in-uniform-Copy1.jpg

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
God, I hope they actually wear these…

How long before the woke leftists point out that this uniform is racist? The red straps going up the shoulders make this look like overalls a farmer would wear while toiling in his fields. And we all know that anything that reminds African Americans that they once toiled in fields here in America is racist & demeaning. To force African America student athletes at Nebraska to wear this get up is unacceptable.

My guess is the over/under on how long this argument goes national is Week 4 of the season.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Despite those cornhusker uniforms not being real, if they were real, they would still be better than the ones we actually were that have been posted in this thread. The color wasn't gray... That was part of the problem (there are a lot of issues I have with it). It was a diarrhea green paired with orange and blue... So bad.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
How long before the woke leftists point out that this uniform is racist? The red straps going up the shoulders make this look like overalls a farmer would wear while toiling in his fields. And we all know that anything that reminds African Americans that they once toiled in fields here in America is racist & demeaning. To force African America student athletes at Nebraska to wear this get up is unacceptable.

My guess is the over/under on how long this argument goes national is Week 4 of the season.

First of all. It's fake.

Second of all. You are bringing up how leftist make everything political (which I kind of agree is mostly true), while simultaneously inserting political commentary into a thread where there was none previously. Can you at least wait for the fake outrage before you get fake outraged about the fake outrage?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
First of all. It's fake.

Second of all. You are bringing up how leftist make everything political (which I kind of agree is mostly true), while simultaneously inserting political commentary into a thread where there was none previously. Can you at least wait for the fake outrage before you get fake outraged about the fake outrage?

First of all, somebody has to be the first to insert politics into a sporting thread. It happened to be my turn this time. Second of all, it's a message board and this is what posters are supposed to do...post messages. C'mon man, get with the program.

#Marchto2million

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator