Uniform of the Day

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
:facepalm: - we fight gimmick, with gimmick

Lose the F and put the Gators script on both sides and it's not so bad.

We still best the crap outta the hillbillies.

:chomp:

I prefer the orange helmets with the script, but the blue F looks better on the white. It's also a modernized throwback to Spurrier's playing days.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The simple block letterman F, circa 1988 or so at midfield. The Nike F sucks, and the whole font isn't much better.

All white is fine, white helmets are fine if you ditch the new F.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ironically I'm in the minority with the "all white" thing. I've just never been a fan of the white on top of white. I always prefer orange or blue pants with our white away jerseys. I don't mind the helmet on occasion, but like most, would prefer the logo be consistent on both sides. But hey, if they leave Knoxville with a "W" I really won't care what uniform combination they did it in.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Lmao at law downvoting everyone calling out the white helmets. They're hideous with the f and gators on opposite sides. Not even a creative alternative. But all white unis are our best combos for sure. We look serious as all hell in them.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I love the all white unis, but I hate the F. If the script were on both sides, I'd get excited. Instead, I'm feeling some bad mojo. I just hope the F doesn't "F" us up.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How about all white, blue helmet with orange "F" on it like the baseball team hats.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lmao at law downvoting everyone calling out the white helmets. They're hideous with the f and gators on opposite sides. Not even a creative alternative. But all white unis are our best combos for sure. We look serious as all hell in them.
It's Law. What do you expect?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The dark tinted eyeshield contributes to the badass look, but I don't want tinted viewscreen in
the actual play. It does compromise visual acuity.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Can,t wait for players to vote for orange shirts and blue pants combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator