Uniforms for UGAY game today

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is best for this game. No distractions. Although they alternate who the home team is, they let both teams wear wear dark colors now, meaning that Georgia can wear red jerseys. All in it's a great look for the game. I believe that we are the visitors today, so actually the revision is allowing us to wear blue.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like it. Nothing fancy. Just go whip them puppies.
:chomp:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
As it SHOULD be!

Edit: my favorite uniform AND it is the Gator image of so many uga beat downs while SOS was roaming the sidelines.

Go Gators!!!

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Nice!

I like all blue / blue pants for big home games, and the white jersey / white pants for big away games, but I also really dig the classic looks too. The last couple years I think we have been trying to get too cool with our uniforms and it makes us look like amateur. Glad to see we're getting back to the basics.

I really dig the blue pants and white jerseys for away games too. When was the last time we wore that combination?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Still don't get why grown men care about what our team wears...if fashion is your calling, then to each its own :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
tenor.gif

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Still don't get why grown men care about what our team wears...if fashion is your calling, then to each its own :lol:

We care because it's pleasing to the eye. I'm not even biased when I say that I love our look, our logos, our colors etc. And it makes me happy that I love those things. FWIW, blue jersey, white pants at home and white jersey, blue pants on the road has always been my favorite ... and always will be. Go Gators.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Last time we went white over blue was the 2013 Mizzy game, cursed since then ;)

A little uniform Did you know...
White over blue was actually worn a few times in the 70's, as was blue and blue.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Last time we went white over blue was the 2013 Mizzy game, cursed since then ;)

A little uniform Did you know...
White over blue was actually worn a few times in the 70's, as was blue and blue.

Didn't know that. Been watching since roughly '77, so I would've guessed '97 (Jan and Nov) for each. Good times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator