Upcoming visitors list

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Trask put up some really nice efficiency numbers in HS. And before you say it, it wasn't garbage time. His coach had certain drives he was scheduled to play (I.e. 3rd, 7th, etc). I forget the exact rotation. Not saying it will translate, but his QB rating was pretty damn good

And yet he was fourth string behind a very raw Franks that looked lost in the O&B game. Weird.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And yet he was fourth string behind a very raw Franks that looked lost in the O&B game. Weird.
You're a phucktard, watch the game again. He had the second best performance amongst the QBs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask put up some really nice efficiency numbers in HS.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

He had a couple of dozens passes and a couple hundred yards in his "career".

JFC Im embarrassed for you.

I guess we should at least be happy that Allen actually played in HS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah? You are impressed with a backup who averaged 400 yards a year. Who ckuld get a scholarship offer for North Texas or Beaumont.
It says a lot.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You're a phucktard, watch the game again. He had the second best performance amongst the QBs.

LOL. And YET...he was behind Franks at the end of the year even after he played better than Franks in the O&B game. Again, he was passed up by Franks during the year. Wow dude. Some of you are really starting to lose it on here.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If a really good QB would emerge with the want to and some leadership, this bickering could be put to rest :scratchchin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah? You are impressed with a backup who averaged 400 yards a year, who couldnt get a scholarship offer for North Texas or Beaumont.

It says a lot.

Btw those are facts. Just not facts you like

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What the fvkk are you talking about? Trash didnt play and put up no numbers..

Trask can only perform in the minutes that he is given the chance.
Alcoholica posted the numbers = Trask 10TD passes in 64 pass attempts, zero INTs, 73% completion rate.
MaxPrep prorated that for /minutes-played and Trask greatly beat the national average for H.S. QBs.
I am not saying that means everything, but he did all any substitute QB could do. Trask's performance did
not hold him back, did not keep him off the field = the prevailing defenses in that area plus one of the nation's
best dual-threat first-string QBs kept Trask off the field. Trask is a ready Gator. It'd be a greater honesty to
just not say anything about the fellow. Don't need no backup bigots.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Trask can only perform in the minutes that he is given the chance.
Alcoholica posted the numbers = Trask 10TD passes in 64 pass attempts, zero INTs, 73% completion rate.
MaxPrep prorated that for /minutes-played and Trask greatly beat the national average for H.S. QBs.
I am not saying that means everything, but he did all any substitute QB could do. Trask's performance did
not hold him back, did not keep him off the field = the prevailing defenses in that area plus one of the nation's
best dual-threat first-string QBs kept Trask off the field. Trask is a ready Gator. It'd be a greater honesty to
just not say anything about the fellow. Don't need no backup bigots.

And yet he's FOURTH string...lol. LDR/Appleby/Franks then Trask. You fellas can pimp his prorated stats all you want. The guy is never going to see the field unless it's because of injury or mop up duty.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And yet he's FOURTH string...lol. LDR/Appleby/Franks then Trask. You fellas can pimp his prorated stats all you want. The guy is never going to see the field unless it's because of injury or mop up duty.

Very, very few if any GC posters are supporting Trask's right to start, just his right to not be vilely denigrated,
even slandered by Gator bystanders not standing by a Gator.??

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah? You are impressed with a backup who averaged 400 yards a year. Who ckuld get a scholarship offer for North Texas or Beaumont.
It says a lot.
Well is it 400 yds a year or 200 for his career?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

All of a sudden you believe Mac and crew know how to evaluate QBs? It didn't matter who Mac said was 3rd or 4th string since neither Freshman was going to see the field.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
All of a sudden you believe Mac and crew know how to evaluate QBs? It didn't matter who Mac said was 3rd or 4th string since neither Freshman was going to see the field.

Touche. The QB whisperer has not done much.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I know the players dont know squat and receivers wouldnt know the first thing about a QB but I remember the players saying Trask was probably the best passer of the bunch.

Sep 29, 2015

This.

Someone posted a rumor that if Trask was named #3, Franks would have transferred. If that was true, you'd have to put Franks ahead of Trask to give yourself the opportunity to see if Franks could turn the corner over the summer.

By the way, for a kid who never saw the field in high school, isn't what he was able to do in the O&B game that much more impressive?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And yes that is a 145.5 QB rating

[QUOTE="gatormandan, post: 439907, member: 406 "I remember the players saying Trask was probably
the best passer of the bunch.[/QUOTE]

759 yards on 47 completions; that's near 16 yards per completion and that is way above average.
Again, we are not pumping Trask to be our starter. We are just trying to insert some honesty & fairness
to defend Trask against the unwarranted 'assault' on his being ... his Gator being. Is the resentment because
the trashers think that McCrew would have put a scholly on a 4*-5* QB freshman instead of Kyle? Ho-ho-ho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator