Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
good size and finishes with attitude!

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The lone benefit to having so few good LBs on the team. Coach Mac's penchant for playing freshmen will only benefit recruiting in the long run.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping we get this one. By films, he's a close and close-down guy. He hits with intent. Fast, strong, he throws
off blockers and throws down the ball carrier. He's an LB that can successfully crash the passer-QB, even if that
QB is rolling out away from his side.And he's got an accompanying buddy that's a set Gator recruit that have been
"dreaming" of playing defense on the same team.

Now he just wants to meet with coach Mac. Go get them CMac.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He has to be the top LB on our board, and LB has to be a position of priority for us. Seems odd that he hasn't spoken to Mac more.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe he has another official visit left. CMac will sit with him then. His position coach is important, but
Coach Mac is the projecting "spirit" of these Gators that LB Wilson needs to meet to be finalized. Seems he'll
play as a freshman -- much needed player. He looks like he'll lead and fire up our D.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
"They signed one linebacker in the last two years.”

Thanks a lot Chump. We need numbers at this position. Freshman will play next year whether they are ready or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.