Status
Not open for further replies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It makes more sense when it's other kids tweeting at these kids.
But there are some grown ass adults doing it begging them to come to their school :lol2:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Based on a few tweets I've seen in recent years, some of the kids crave attention and want to "feel the love." Example (paraphrasing): "On my OV at the Swamp! Gator Nation where you at???"

No clue how much it helps, but there's evidence to believe it might be a small factor. It's like the virtual extension of the game day atmosphere.

Fine, have some students or kids tweet him. Still weird and lame, just less creepy than a grown man/woman tweeting him :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Latest 247 prediction has him going to UGA :couch:

:grin:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It makes more sense when it's other kids tweeting at these kids.
But there are some grown ass adults doing it begging them to come to their school :lol2:

Define "grown." If you are an adult but aren't "fully grown" and on the smaller, underdeveloped side, is it then okay to tweet recruits? Asking for a friend.......

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Define "grown." If you are an adult but aren't "fully grown" and on the smaller, underdeveloped side, is it then okay to tweet recruits? Asking for a friend.......

and yet, you borrowed a dress only to claim you were "forced" to wear it :grin:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the last two actually are UGA...weird. The last ten have been non-UF picks. And before anyone else...

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Both are "dawgs"...one switched from foggy, the other having not made a prediction before. Pretty sure the 2nd guy is feeding off the first or got the same info.

Not worried
:haters:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Justin will be on Team Mach Speed with future Gators William Barnes and K'Vaughn Pope ;)

K'Vaughan Pope plays for my high school coach (albeit at a different high school). He's been posting videos about K'Vaughan since he was a freshman and has told me for a long time the kid wants to be a Gator. I know he recently went on a visit to Ohio St. and enjoyed it, so I'm really hoping we break out the big guns for this kid, because he's going to be a STUD.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Latest 247 prediction has him going to UGA :couch:

The "crystal ball system" (although fun) is extremely bias and flawed. Do not believe any of it. Especially 7 months before signing day...I think right now Fields is leaning heavily towards UF. The real question is can this staff close the deal? Normally I'd say no...but since Seider is helping with his recruitment...i like our chances.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The "crystal ball system" (although fun) is extremely bias and flawed. Do not believe any of it. Especially 7 months before signing day...I think right now Fields is leaning heavily towards UF. The real question is can this staff close the deal? Normally I'd say no...but since Seider is helping with his recruitment...i like our chances.
Where have I heard that before? :scratchchin:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he ends up there they will be the first program in HISTORY to land a 5* QB in 3 straight cycles.
I just don't buy it.

I think AU is probably out of it also.

I believe it's just UF and FSU for Fields in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.