UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
--word vomit because I'm a douchebag ******--

The fact that BUTTERS N NUSSCHUMP think he's the best QB ever and that "our offense was really humming" before LDR went down per BUTTERS is the only thing that matters.

I'm just here to laugh when they do it AGAIN.

:rotfl:

It's amazing how you don't believe anything until you believe everything.

Stick to X's and O's man because your trolling is just miserable.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm giving you the out of him not coming here but I win if he gets injured, He's a midget, scrambling QB which is one reason I don't think he's a fit. On the small chance he should by chance injure himself running the second team in non-contact drills I win. I tell you what, if he's running 1st team drills and gets injured I'll call it a draw.

Ha. Monty Python. Ok. Seems fair. Mac gets enamored with these upper classmen though.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
To be honest Law will always be your beyotch. But betting isn't Law's way. His way is to deride everything and commit to nothing.

A lot of posters seem to do that. They say things like "I'm just here to laugh when they do it again" and trash the players and coaches constantly. Then they claim they are rooting for them to win.

That hedges the bets. They can gloat about being right if we lose and claim they wanted us to win all along if we win. I understand being unhappy with the direction of the program, coaching or play at a certain position. However, it seems odd that you can literally spend hours a day trashing someone or something and then claim you are a supporter when they win.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ha. Monty Python. Ok. Seems fair. Mac gets enamored with these upper classmen though.
I'll go with injuries/arrests/etc negate the bet. Conversely Zaire can't get the start because of someone else's injury. I'll limit that to Franks/Trask. If god forbid, LDR is named the starter and gets injured and Zaire starts I'll give you that just on principle.
30 day Avatar bet.
URG you're the witness.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of posters seem to do that. They say things like "I'm just here to laugh when they do it again" and trash the players and coaches constantly. Then they claim they are rooting for them to win.

That hedges the bets. They can gloat about being right if we lose and claim they wanted us to win all along if we win. I understand being unhappy with the direction of the program, coaching or play at a certain position. However, it seems odd that you can literally spend hours a day trashing someone or something and then claim you are a supporter when they win.

Gator2222 - Just curious to hear your views on Zaire coming here and what it means? Was it a good move in your opinion etc?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So is this Zaire transfer a done deal? Haven't seen it listed on any of the other sites yet.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Gator2222 - Just curious to hear your views on Zaire coming here and what it means? Was it a good move in your opinion etc?

I don't see any way it can be a negative. I think Franks will eventually be a very good QB, but it appears he still needs a little time to grow and mature. I think it is very likely that Zaire will be our starter. Franks should be able to get some game time as well, especially in the cupcake games.

I think Zaire gives us a better chance at winning right now. If he comes in and underperforms in fall practice then we go with Franks as planned.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
So is this Zaire transfer a done deal? Haven't seen it listed on any of the other sites yet.

Waiting on the SEC meetings which start later this week. If they change the rule at the meeting then it appears he is headed to Gainesville.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Cheering for your Gators and liking the coach are not mutually exclusive.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Waiting on the SEC meetings which start later this week. If they change the rule at the meeting then it appears he is headed to Gainesville.

It is most certainly NOT a done deal as the meetings don't even start until tomorrow. Who knows when the Presidents will get around to voting on it, if at all.

All the hubbub today is premature speculation and can only hurt the prospect of the rule being changed for this season.

Thanks, Goldkamp.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It is most certainly NOT a done deal as the meetings don't even start until tomorrow. Who knows when the Presidents will get around to voting on it, if at all.

All the hubbub today is premature speculation and can only hurt the prospect of the rule being changed for this season.

Thanks, Goldkamp.

It's a done deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator