UPDATED: Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While that's true, Alex at #10 makes most of his posts in the Political Forum. It's not like no likes are given out in the PF. Let's just say the people at the very bottom of the list are there for a reason.
:eek3:

Still top 10 in total likes :proud:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Make it BNAG8R, upstart doesn't deserve to be Top 10 anyway, and you have a deal. :thug2:

giphy.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why we rank all these occasional posters. You should need at least 1000 posts to be eligible. Anything lower is just statistically irrelevant. Sort of like saying that the average human has approximately one testicle.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why we rank all these occasional posters. You should need at least 1000 posts to be eligible. Anything lower is just statistically irrelevant. Sort of like saying that the average human has approximately one testicle.

Just because I don't post a lot, doesn't mean I'm not an active member of the community...since 2014 in fact. I just choose to not post dribble for no reason, and try to have something impactful, interesting, insightful, or humorous to say before I post.

Despite dismally failing in all of those...apparently I get enough pity "likes" to make me appear relevant. I'll take what I can get.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see who gives the most points. And how they do proportionately to receiving likes.

I think Law gives the most and it's not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.