Urban Meyer interview

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The SOB can say he's not interested all he wants. It's mighty curious that he's doing all these interviews about UF all of a sudden.

Whoever the next AD is should do whatever it takes to get him back in the fold at UF. The guy knows how to win at the college level.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just remember sometimes no means yes...
Ohio State Football GIF

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier on New Years Eve 1989 promises we will play on grass and beat Georgia. Boy did we.

Meyer in 2005 said we’d beat our three rivals, UGA, FSU, and UT. And did we.

North Georgia Inbred Dip**** comes in talking about a system and building young men. CVS and Walgreens within a 20 mile radius of Hogtown haven’t been able to keep Kotex and Stayfree products on the shelf since.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
While I'd like to read something into this little Meyer teaser, it's probably just an excuse to look back and remember the good times and perhaps kick another kicker for old times' sake. But I'll happily pitch in $50.00 if he wants to reconsider a second stint. What have I got to lose? Another two seasons of bad fourth-down calls?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
He's been doing so many UF interviews lately it feels like he's low key begging for the job. Almost like he's ready to start his redemption tour.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can we hire him today? Just have him take over the program?
I wonder if he sees the writing on the wall for Napier and is just waiting for the job to open up. He obviously doesn't like how his tenure here ended, and it seems like he wants a do over. At least, that's what I hope anyway.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Outside of Mack Brown going back to UNC and Bill Snyder going back to KSU, can any of you think of a time a former college coach came back to a school after a gap of several years? Second acts in life rarely seem to work out, but if anyone could pull it off, it would probably be Urbs.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Outside of Mack Brown going back to UNC and Bill Snyder going back to KSU, can any of you think of a time a former college coach came back to a school after a gap of several years? Second acts in life rarely seem to work out, but if anyone could pull it off, it would probably be Urbs.
Greg Shiano - Rutgers
John Gruden - Raiders

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You’re right, The pro guys didn’t work so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator