UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Having Leach in the SEC would be a blast. Now we need Arky to hire the grass eater.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's plenty of sheds that Leach can lock players in when they misbehave.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Lane could go there and “finish the job”. I know there are serious problems at Ut but they do still have a stadium, uniforms, blocking sleds, etc. With a little time & effort he could end all that, too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My point is that every time a coach turns Tennessee down, they are one step closer to hiring Kiffin. While I don't think he is a great coach and, in time, he may self-destruct, he is a good enough coach to be a problem at Tennessee.
They wouldn't hire Kiffin if they went through all 120 other coaches in FBS. They would simply move on to FCS, or even the high school ranks.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Get your defense ready. Leach is coming.

We will. And it won't be the ridiculous excuse for a D you see often in PAC12 or BIG12 football.

Leech better learn to run the ball if he wants to succeed in the SEC.

On a related note, Leech should focus more on his country music career. That "Go Rest High on that Mountain" is a real tear jerker

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Under the circumstances of the worst coaching search in the history of college football, Leach is a great hire. You won't win anything with him, but he should be entertaining at least. His press conferences are legendary.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Under the circumstances of the worst coaching search in the history of college football, Leach is a great hire. You won't win anything with him, but he should be entertaining at least. His press conferences are legendary.

I want Leach to happen for the press conference reason. His offenses are good, but he doesn’t get the top talent.
He is perfect for the second tier school looking to compete and occasionally win a big game, but he doesn’t win championships.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we assuming he signed?

I am just waiting for one of these guys tonwalk up to the podium at the Voles first press conference and say "Fvkk it, I changed my mind" and walk away.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All 3 of those Leach videos posted were hilarious. I agreed with him on all 3.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
So jimbo to TAMU for 10 years..... maybe UT can get him. At this pace it looks as if they’ll still be searching

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.