UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hope this video hasn't been posted before. It should have it's own thread titled. "University Chancellor Discovers Football is More Important than Academics...Almost Passes out at Presser"

She come across like a tool.. I'll bet she's a real blast to be around...Not!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I doubt that Fulmer will do a Barry Alvarez and become the coach, but I think it will be 1 of 2 things. He will reach out to Cutcliffe (now that Currie is out) to see if he would come back for a few years and then retire and along those same lines maybe reach out to Miles as a stop gap, lets get this program on some sort of footing. If those types decline, then I think he goes young with a Martin or Cooter (if possible), explains that this is a complete tear down and rebuild and implores the fans to give it at least 3 years. Anything in between those scenarios seems like a long shot to me.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Hope this video hasn't been posted before. It should have it's own thread titled. "University Chancellor Discovers Football is More Important than Academics...Almost Passes out at Presser"

I can tell you what their problem is. They need a new chancellor.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I doubt that Fulmer will do a Barry Alvarez and become the coach, but I think it will be 1 of 2 things. He will reach out to Cutcliffe (now that Currie is out) to see if he would come back for a few years and then retire and along those same lines maybe reach out to Miles as a stop gap, lets get this program on some sort of footing. If those types decline, then I think he goes young with a Martin or Cooter (if possible), explains that this is a complete tear down and rebuild and implores the fans to give it at least 3 years. Anything in between those scenarios seems like a long shot to me.

I bet Cutcliffe is staying at Duke, and Miles would be stupid to do that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No way. Mullen was something like 1-6 vs Miles. Pass.
:what2:

However, I dont think he has a winning record vs any SEC West teams.

EDIT: Oops, just against PigBert but only 5-3.

Last edited:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
She just looks pissed in General. Hard to picture her at a fundraiser - "Gimme the damn money!!"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UT's chancellor needed to wear a hat with pricetag hangin' down, come out and say "Howdeee!"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm guessing that reference is lost on the majority of board members here. I got it though.

Refers to Grand Ole Opry comedienne Minnie Pearl, who wore a tacky hat she never took the pricetag off of.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Refers to Grand Ole Opry comedienne Minnie Pearl, who wore a tacky hat she never took the pricetag off of.
I interviewed her many years ago. What a delightful woman. She was dressed to the nines with pearls and a black cocktail dress but once the radio microphone was turned on she went full tilt into her country bumpkin act. Was funny in the studio to see her without the price tag hat but still doing the same act. Very much the classy Southern lady when she wasn't on stage.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZayLive21: I really don’t understand how this works ‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.