UT Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Well, here we are, UT Hate week is coming to an end. This rivalry has lost its luster over the last 20 years or so and both teams have gone through several head coaches and plenty of turmoil.

It’s hard to get a read on what the 2023 version is of either of these teams, but I like to think that Billy will get our boys ready for this game. There seems to be a different vibe around the team since the Utah loss, granted we’ve only seen them once, and that was against a vastly inferior opponent.

A lot of folks are going to try to put this game on Mertz and Billy’s play calling in the passing game but I think it hinges on our ability to stop the run and get off the field on third down. The shorter we can make this game, the better for us, and I think our defense is improved enough that we can limit the Vols in the run game and disrupt Milton by causing a turnover or two.

I hate to say this is a must win for Napier, but if we have a piss poor showing here, the system is gonna get mighty noisy.

That won’t be the case, as our Gators grind out a win here, and get back on track.

Gators 27
Rocky Flop 23

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I would be eternally pleased with this result
LET'S GOOOOOO!
Excited Hell Yeah GIF by UFC

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I will be present, therefore the Gators will win.

33-20 with UT only making it that close with a late TD in garbage time as our defense turns in a dominant performance.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
UF - 17
Ugly Orange - 13

Both teams struggle to move the ball. Both of our touchdowns come from great field position due to a turnover. Other than that, our offense doesn't move the ball much. Our defense is the star of the game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I will be present, therefore the Gators will win.

33-20 with UT only making it that close with a late TD in garbage time as our defense turns in a dominant performance.

It’s true. Don’t think we’ve beaten a P5 team at home since the last game you attended. In fact, now that I think about it, in general we haven’t bea…nope, you know what, let’s keep the positive vibes flowing.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It’s true. Don’t think we’ve beaten a P5 team at home since the last game you attended. In fact, now that I think about it, in general we haven’t bea…nope, you know what, let’s keep the positive vibes flowing.
Yep. Last game I attended was USCe last fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator