UT, UGA, and FSU all lose - not a bad day

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Great weekend. Cup of coffee, cool breeze in the air, and kicked my dog this morning. Now time to view the meltdowns. May have brunch with a mimosa today.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Great weekend. Cup of coffee, cool breeze in the air, and kicked my dog this morning. Now time to view the meltdowns. May have brunch with a mimosa today.
TN, are you still living up there? If so what percentage of the population is now on suicide watch?

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
TN, are you still living up there? If so what percentage of the population is now on suicide watch?

Yes, I am. The suicide prevention hotline operators were at critical mass last night. They're also calling in counselors now to handle the increased workload.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
We have a window here, actually an open garage door. Tinerc is a dumpster fire as always, Ugly looks like it will be a long time, and Jimbo Bowden looks like a guy who got lucky as hell and may be leaving Clown Town.

If we just make two or three staff changes and seize this opportunity, recruiting could turn around muy pronto.

Come on, Mac, gitterdun. Strike fast, strike hard, strike often.

ufgator812

Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
We have a window here, actually an open garage door. Tinerc is a dumpster fire as always, Ugly looks like it will be a long time, and Jimbo Bowden looks like a guy who got lucky as hell and may be leaving Clown Town.

If we just make two or three staff changes and seize this opportunity, recruiting could turn around muy pronto.

A
Men

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member

Do I detect a small ray of sunshine in there somewhere?

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Do I detect a small ray of sunshine in there somewhere?
I hope like hell Mac realizes the opportunity he has right now. He has to do what is necessary to get the recruiting turned around or he's doomed to be the tallest midget in the East.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Wish Miami had won, but only because they were playing notre dame. But yeah, otherwise a good weekend in college football.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Yes. Butch finally ran out of fairy dust and this is what happen when Lady Luck is no longer walking your sideline. I keep waiting for someone to come out with a Butch Jones Halloween mask, all red faced with bulging eyes. Scary.

Before we knew anything about the TN-USCe game, my 7 yr old son was sitting with me watching the Gators:
Him - You know who I like to watch on TV? Tennessee.
Me - (Incredulous, waiting for the why)
Him - That coach is so funny to watch. The way he gets mad and his whole face turns red. And with that haircut, he just looks funny. I like to laugh at him a lot.
Me - (That's my boy)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.