Utah Prediction Thread

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
We’re going to crush Utah :bananaburn:Drive them before us, and hear the lamentations of their women
giphy.gif

FIFY

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They are on their 3rd string QB, it’s going to be ugly for them offensively.

Gators 24 Utah 9

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we win then the optimism explodes with talk of an 8 or 9 win season. If we lose then drunken tardations ensue and talk of a 3 or 4 win season and Coach Napier being fired this year. You know the typical GC talk after games

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm feeling positive, I say UF for the win.

After holding Utah to low score, I see Mertz pushing down field to make one more touchdown. He throws a TD to the end zone, takes off his helmet, points to Utemanx sitting by the tuba players, and gives him the Felipe Franks shush(tm). Thus beginning the Billy Napier era.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lot of smart people on here…..except for two of you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I made the mistake of expecting a 10-win season after the Utah game last year. I thought we had a Heisman contender at QB. I'll think I'll wait until after the UT game this year to declare us national champs.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I made the mistake of expecting a 10-win season after the Utah game last year. I thought we had a Heisman contender at QB. I'll think I'll wait until after the UT game this year to declare us national champs.
I didn’t see AR falling apart, I was on that top 5 kill UGA this year train, I think most were. Hell, I even hitched my college fantasy team to AR until the wheels fell off quickly

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I did the same. It magnified the disappointment. Set my expectations pretty low this year, but am hoping of an upside surprise.

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
Prediction - The offense will be successful the short passing game as we have a QB who can actually deliver the football in the 10-15 yrs range. The receivers and backs will have a HUGE game. The RB's will be running all over the place and will have over 200 on the ground. There will be some late long passes as the defense moves up and we get at least one long TD pass. The defense is going to play lights out! Superior tackling, bodies to the football, and 3rd and Grantham is dead and buried. Utah QB gets sacked a minimum 5X. They will score early as it the first game but nothing in the 2nd half. (I don't give a damn about the altitude) Gators 31 Mormons 10.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The good guys win zero games this year. Minimizing my expectations to avoid dangerous Blood Pressure levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator