Utah roll call

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hi all! I've seen it discussed within threads, but I would like for folks who are actually going to the Utah game to chime in. What are your plans that day before the game, when are you getting to town, etc. I'm actually off Saturday but I don't have a ticket to the game. I thought I was going out of town but things changed, so I'll be around. I'd love to come over and tailgate either way! And if I luck into a ticket, that would be ok, too.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fly in Thursday PM late.
In G'ville Friday for some visiting.
Around Campus Saturday.
Not sure of any tailgates.....yet

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hi all! I've seen it discussed within threads, but I would like for folks who are actually going to the Utah game to chime in. What are your plans that day before the game, when are you getting to town, etc. I'm actually off Saturday but I don't have a ticket to the game. I thought I was going out of town but things changed, so I'll be around. I'd love to come over and tailgate either way! And if I luck into a ticket, that would be ok, too.

I will be there, might get up there early. Right now just confirming what time everyone I am riding with will be able to leave. I'll keep my ear to the ground about extra tickets. I'm still waiting to hear how my family is splitting it up.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Youngest daughter and I will be there! Probably get to town around noonish.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Coming in from St Simons on Friday - been here all week for work. Mrs G and I are sitting with her sorority sis from UF in the SW end zone. Fired up already.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I'm getting to Gainesville about 2 hours before kickoff.

Unfortunately, have a Celebration of Life to attend Saturday morning in South FL, then driving up from there.

Can't miss the game and all... ;)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Attending the game with my youngest son and son in law along with several friends. This will be a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.