Utah vs UF Hypelight Video

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna relive the thrills of last night, but have the attention span of a gnat, the desire to run through a brick wall to an epic soundtrack, and an unhealthy obsession with watching the good guys celebrate in the locker room after the game?

If so, then it's your lucky day! Here's a little video I put together of our incredible win to kick off the Billy Napier era. Go Gators! :chomp:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna relive the thrills of last night, but have the attention span of a gnat, the desire to run through a brick wall to an epic soundtrack, and an unhealthy obsession with watching the good guys celebrate in the locker room after the game?

If so, then it's your lucky day! Here's a little video I put together of our incredible win to kick off the Billy Napier era. Go Gators! :chomp:

Incredible win? According to everyone here we’re supposed to win by 35. It came down to the wire.

However that was an incredible video.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well done. It was a great win. People will be watching this game on ESPN Classics one day.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Great job!!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Highlight + Hype video = Hypelight

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.