UT's Jauan Jennings goes on tirade, gets booted from team

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Butch Jones had some bad apples on his team. He had lost control of a toxic locker room.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
He got booted from the team because of that.

Well unless you looked him up on Instagram and the videos in question are still there, you have not seen what he was tossed for. That was really really bad journalism at that site, talking about certain videos but posting others as an example.

I wonder if the kid is just suspended for Vandy and not tossed off the team. I have not seen the Instagram clips either, but I doubt he is tossed out of UTn. So likely it was this staff saying, you don't like us, great you don't need to play for us.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well unless you looked him up on Instagram and the videos in question are still there, you have not seen what he was tossed for. That was really really bad journalism at that site, talking about certain videos but posting others as an example.

I wonder if the kid is just suspended for Vandy and not tossed off the team. I have not seen the Instagram clips either, but I doubt he is tossed out of UTn. So likely it was this staff saying, you don't like us, great you don't need to play for us.

I think it was this one where he called the coaches snakes and used the N word a lot.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
There’s freedom of speech and then there’s THAT. Didn’t someone tell him not to bite the hand that feeds him. UTk gave this trash heap a scholly to go play football. They were right in dismissing him.

The one thing i got outta this is the coaches are snakes and liars and he has a problem with Vandy. Maybe because they have smarter players, I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator