Vandy beats #18 Kansas State to remain undefeated - will they win the East?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Vanderbilt has a saying that it's hard to be Alabama on Saturday and Harvard the rest of the week. Well they aren't quite Harvard and they sure as hell aren't Bama on Saturday.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
:rolleyes4:

Vulnerable to Vanderbilt? We are vulnerable to Vanderbilt. Bammer's practice squad isn't vulnerable to Vanderbilt.

We have maybe 5 players that Bammer wanted, not as a backup if some other recruit's commitment fell through, but WANTED. Vandy has none. And hasn't had one in their history.

Some people will say anything. Does he work for ESPN and are they carrying the game?
You are, of course, correct, but what you didn't say was that those players,as lacking in talent as they are, carry out their assignments consistently to the level of their ability. Just watched some of the game. We can beat them if we play soundly and pressure the passer.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Vandy has # 1 total defense in FBS.
That's 100 spots ahead of us. Yeah I bet you didn't know our defense ranks 101st in ypg while Vandy is #1. And yeah I know we played Michigan and Tn 2 power 5 teams. Well I bet you didn't know they rank 72nd and 73rd in ypg either. Average offenses put up 400+ yards on this defense. One more fact for you were the only power 5 school to rank 100th or worse on both sides of the ball. Let all of that sink in.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Meanwhile, I think I've found where some of our players learned their tackling skills.......

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Every week I try to watch the other SEC games and every week when I see an SEC East team, I think this could be the very worst team in the SEC. Sometimes of the teams on both sidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.