Venting Thread: Billy is proud of Kirby

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let that sink in. Can you imagine Spurrier saying that about Donnan or Goff? Or Urban saying that about Helen Hunts twin ? We hired another loser from Georgia . No passion , no fortitude , no desire for greatness . He should’ve lost it with the late hit on AR and also the punter for gods sake. But he doesn’t have any balls. No nuts Billy is just proud of the dirty son of a bitch on the other sideline .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Let that sink in. Can you imagine Spurrier saying that about Donnan or Goff? Or Urban saying that about Helen Hunts twin ? We hired another loser from Georgia . No passion , no fortitude , no desire for greatness . He should’ve lost it with the late hit on AR and also the punter for gods sake. But he doesn’t have any balls. No nuts Billy is just proud of the dirty son of a bitch on the other sideline .

Did he say this?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another cheap shot on AR. I wonder if Billy is proud of that too. Hate this guy ! And **** that dirty SOB Kirby . Dirty play everyone we play these sons of bitches

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I'm writing this as I'm watching the Dwags kicking our butts. Not happy with Napier. But nonetheless, this is just damm petty. Get over it, Nape is a good sport.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm writing this as I'm watching the Dwags kicking our butts. Not happy with Napier. But nonetheless, this is just damm petty. Get over it, Nape is a good sport.
I’m sure you love what you see and thought Muschamp was a good ball coach too. You should be ashamed of yourself

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hated to read your posts for quite some time but I must agree that Billy sucks as a play caller.
He’s terrible . I can’t think of anything I like about him. Our guys don’t quit . Can’t think of another positive

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jawga DB mug our guys in the end zone and nothinf . The hankies come out if we as much as touch the leghumping receiver

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.