Video of Demps, Major Wright, and Louis Murphy

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When did Demps turn in to a linebacker? He looks huge in this video.
[video]http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Feels-Like-Home/f0efc054-edc4-42e1-b477-8499b4fb6c67[/video]

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't load it...

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n8746 said:
[video]http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Feels-Like-Home/f0efc054-edc4-42e1-b477-8499b4fb6c67[/video]

He do look skrong.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Watching that video should only make me happy. Right now, it makes me a little sad at the same time because we don't have that right now. Let's get it back. Please.

Alex.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n8746 said:

He's been spending a lot of time in California this offseason. He needed to bulk up if he is going to dedicate himself to football, where he'll have the opportunity to make more money than in track. He was muscular before with low body fat percentage, but he's even stronger now and from what I understand, he hasn't lost a step either. While he won't be a starter, obviously, for the Bucs, they do intend to have packages for him, as you simply can't take for granted his speed. If he's not the fastest, he's got to be top 3 in the league. His previous injuries were real, but probably didn't require the amount of time off that the Pats and Bucs had him take, however the time off after the groin injury with the Bucs allotted him more time to build more into an NFL RB frame, as opposed to a slimmer "track" frame. He still has a low body fat percentage, somewhere at or below 3%, which is just insane, but with added muscle, he should be able to handle the rigors of the NFL a little more than before, especially considering that he's not an every down back.

If the Bucs keep the 4 RB's they have lined up available, then they have one of the deepest and nastiest set of backs in the league in my opinion....now we just wait and see if McCown can at least be viable so that they don't have to rely solely on the RB's. Considering the additions to the WR position, as well as what was coming back, the Bucs have the potential to go from bottom to top in a hurry.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n8880 said:
He's been spending a lot of time in California this offseason. He needed to bulk up if he is going to dedicate himself to football, where he'll have the opportunity to make more money than in track. He was muscular before with low body fat percentage, but he's even stronger now and from what I understand, he hasn't lost a step either. While he won't be a starter, obviously, for the Bucs, they do intend to have packages for him, as you simply can't take for granted his speed. If he's not the fastest, he's got to be top 3 in the league. His previous injuries were real, but probably didn't require the amount of time off that the Pats and Bucs had him take, however the time off after the groin injury with the Bucs allotted him more time to build more into an NFL RB frame, as opposed to a slimmer "track" frame. He still has a low body fat percentage, somewhere at or below 3%, which is just insane, but with added muscle, he should be able to handle the rigors of the NFL a little more than before, especially considering that he's not an every down back.

If the Bucs keep the 4 RB's they have lined up available, then they have one of the deepest and nastiest set of backs in the league in my opinion....now we just wait and see if McCown can at least be viable so that they don't have to rely solely on the RB's. Considering the additions to the WR position, as well as what was coming back, the Bucs have the potential to go from bottom to top in a hurry.
I am sure there are guys that are quiker than Demps out there, but I dont see anybody being able to match his open field speed. He has another gear that is world class. Lovie has said a couple times this offseason that he cant wait to see Demps on the field, and that they will have some packages to take advantage of his speed.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeff does look like he's bulked up. Dang that video made me miss those days. Hopefully we'll be back on the right track this year!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What about KO returns …. Demps should reach the 25 before any tacklers do ?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n9217 said:
What about KO returns …. Demps should reach the 25 before any tacklers do ?

Rog, I thought that would be his most likely to succeed role in the NFL too. I thought he was too little to be an every down back in the NFL, but if he bulks up to 210+ or so, he might do well as a RB also.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if he's lost a step with all the muscle gain? Demps looks the part.

2008 was 6 years ago ... seems like forever.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Not a bad marketing strategy either to the Florida faithful. Butts in seats.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jdh5484;n9248 said:
I wonder if he's lost a step with all the muscle gain?

From what I understand, he has not lost a step. He was already muscular with his speed, he's simply built on it. He's quite the specimen.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Those video clips seem like a dream. Where have you gone Gators ?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gulfstream said:
Those video clips seem like a dream. Where have you gone Gators ?
Columbia and Columbus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.