Villanova Loses!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Villanova loses!

A path to the final four is much more probable now.

To hell with our brackets! Beat Virginia tonight, and final four is a distinct possibility.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Villanova loses!

A path to the final four is much more probable now.

To hell with our brackets! Beat Virginia tonight, and final four is a distinct possibility.

Yep I think we would handle South Carolina, Duke or Baylor if we can get by Virginia and Wisconsin.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Havent you heard? Wisconsin is a better team than Nova. They will make our guards look stupid/.
I don't know about Wisky's guards - it's their bigs that would scare me. We could probably run on them though. However, gotta get by UVA first - one game at at time.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I called this last week,,told everyone that would listen they were vulnerable. No one would listen "how you like me now":grin:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I can live with a busted bracket if it means an easier path for the good guys

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I called this last week,,told everyone that would listen they were vulnerable. No one would listen "how you like me now":grin:

You also said we'd get a 6 seed and have doubted our guys every step of the way :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, we may back our way into the Elite 8, but does anyone actually expect us to beat Duke, assuming no USCe upset

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you just say back our way into the Elite 8?

:britney:
when you play the #8 seed as opposed to the #1 seed, yes it's backing in. I'll still be happy and stoked, but that's exactly what it is. Unless you are going to argue that they give the better team a lower seed, and that's how it works.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
when you play the #8 seed as opposed to the #1 seed, yes it's backing in. I'll still be happy and stoked, but that's exactly what it is. Unless you are going to argue that they give the better team a lower seed, and that's how it works.
We still had to win two games to play Wisconsin, and we'd still have to beat Wisconsin. That's not backing in, especially considering the team we're about to play just took out the #1 overall seed. But I guess you're still the type who will find some way to be cynical about the Gators doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.