Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Kinnick Stadium takes the cake

515d52627dd4b.image.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The one at Purdue is inexcusable. I don't like Harbaugh, but he had every right to b*tch about that situation.

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
The one at Purdue is inexcusable. I don't like Harbaugh, but he had every right to b*tch about that situation.

Are you stating this out of experience? If so, Can you put it into words? All I can think of is the saying, "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here", being written above the doorway. LOL

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Maybe someone should go to the adult novelty store close by and leave LSU and Orgeron a big bag of d!cks instead of corn dogs...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Someone should really roll out the hospitality and leave a pile of joints for the visiting team

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Not much space in ours but have definitely seen worse.

We need to have a pit the visiting team has to pass by with a live snapping 15 foot alligator in there

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Are you stating this out of experience? If so, Can you put it into words? All I can think of is the saying, "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here", being written above the doorway. LOL

What are you talking about? I read the article. There was no A/C and it was 90+ degrees outside....and hot AF in the locker room.....and they only have 2 urinals, for a team of 70 or so players plus coaching/support staff. That's inexcusable. I'm not saying it should be a Ritz-Carlton, but A/C and enough toilets to accommodate the visiting team is a reasonable expectation.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This is interesting, if I was a visiting coach I would fix anything that I really did not like. Bring portable things and steam clean the place. Leave it nicer than when you found it. Now I would like ours to have a swamp type of feel with lots of Gators on the walls, it does not have to be ugly to be effective.

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
What are you talking about? I read the article. There was no A/C and it was 90+ degrees outside....and hot AF in the locker room.....and they only have 2 urinals, for a team of 70 or so players plus coaching/support staff. That's inexcusable. I'm not saying it should be a Ritz-Carlton, but A/C and enough toilets to accommodate the visiting team is a reasonable expectation.

You wrote it as if you witnessed it first hand. I was just asking what you witnessed. But i guess not.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I thought pink was all the rage. They wear it on their unis and have little ribbons. So much for intimidation.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Leach on this one. I think it's kind of funny to an extent. Loved this quote by Air Force's coach. :lol:

".....that's why Air Force has warning signs plastered all over the walls outside the doors of Falcon Stadium's visitors' quarters, kindly cautioning inhabitants of the potentially life-threatening effects of physical exertion in high-altitude locations. You know, like Colorado Springs.

"We're just giving them a heads-up," Air Force head coach Troy Calhoun said, standing in that tunnel one year ago. "I think the players from schools located at sea level really need to be warned about the dangers of hypoxia."

Schools like, oh, I don't know -- Navy?

"That is a good example, yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator