VolNation: Florida is not that good

NCOGator

This one had me laughing. The reason is we say most of this about them....but we "just don't lose to Tennessee"

How is UF's ability relevant? They still show up in those ugly unis, their fans still do that stupid smacking the arms thing, and we still find a way to lose to them.

Swamped Gator

While a majority of that thread is entertaining because the Vol fans are coming back down to reality, it's pure comedy to see some of those people talking about how Florida's defense really isn't that good and there are tons of other teams with more talent. Delusional..

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Do they not realize they lost to three of the worst teams in the last 30 years, in the last 5 years. 2011, 2013, and 2014...

playzwtrux

Wait,... what?
SOUTHGAVOL said:
You had me until this:

"But we still have Josh Dobbs"

As much as I dislike Deboard, I do believe they have limited Dobbs running the ball to keep him healthy for SEC play. But with that being said, Dobbs throwing the ball is absolutely concerning! I'm also not calling for Jones head because i do not want to go back to where we were before he did get here. I do like being in the top 25 being talked about weekly, being bowl eligible, and bringing in top 10 class every year. Once that gets old again, maybe then, but until then, go VOLS and beat Jorts University!

this is GOLD i tell ya

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
UL held Free Shoes to basically 10 points, The other 10 were in garbage time, They have some legit players on D

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Our defense is always good. In fact very good. And yet, despite all those great defenses and cupcakes through the years, we just set a school record for the fewest total yards allowed in a game last weekend.

Through 3 games we have the #1 total defense, the #1 scoring defense, the #2 passing defense and the #2 rushing defense in the nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator