VolNation: Root for Gators this weekend

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...578-vols-root-gators-vs-georgia-saturday.html
1. We don’t want McElwAin shark humper fired.
2. We don’t want UF to go big on a new coach.
3. This prob happens if UF finishes 5-6 (1 game cancelled).
4. We need UGA brought down a peg or two.
5. A 12-0 finish brings huge national Pub for Coach Smart.
6. We need Atl recruits. Don’t want UGA to completely Lock it down.

Most important.... I live in Georgia and Ive heard enuf of 41-0 and how they will now rule the East for decades.

I know this game pales in comparison to us getting our own house in order.
But, my point is that a really strong Georgia and a really strong Florida will be tough on who ever our new Coach is to compete against.
Love to see UF finish 7-4 and keep humper at least 1 year.
Love to see UGA go 10-2 by losing 2 to UF, Aub, or Tech.
The last thing we need is for UGA to make the playoffs.
Discuss.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UGA ruling the east for decades :lmao:

On the positive side, maybe we can wrest that Champions of Life trophy away from Knoxville this year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I, unfortunately, have Gators in my family.
They hate him.
Think his offense is boring.
Reportedly, humper and Mrs humper hate the humidity and hurricanes and jort wearing red neck fans in Gainesville.
They’d be willing to work out a buyout to get out.
5-6 record with no bowl game could make it happen.
Besides UGA, Gators must play USC and FSU.
Losing to all 3 and they are 5-6.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just like we were praying for a miracle for the buttchuggers to beat Bama last weekend. We want Butch to be there for a very long time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They’d be willing to work out a buyout to get out.

Dollars to donuts, this is how it how gets resolved.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
More wishful thinking, 78? :lol:

He's boxed in over yesterday. He looks awful no matter whether you believe the story or not. He went on record, that's the main thing. The university has to be seething that its head coach would either fail to notify them or go to the extent he did to distort.

Either way, he has to go, no matter what the cost. He has to go.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that it looks awful. I also agree that the administration is probably upset. However, I doubt that means they’re actually going to fire him. Too much money on the line. He’d have to screw up even worse than this.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that it looks awful. I also agree that the administration is probably upset. However, I doubt that means they’re actually going to fire him. Too much money on the line. He’d have to screw up even worse than this.

I'm no legal expert, but I have to wonder whether this crosses the line into "with cause."

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's boxed in over yesterday. He looks awful no matter whether you believe the story or not. He went on record, that's the main thing. The university has to be seething that its head coach would either fail to notify them or go to the extent he did to distort.

Either way, he has to go, no matter what the cost. He has to go.

Agreed. These death threats better actually have happened and he can prove it or he needs to go now. As an alumni, booster and fan I know that if these charges remain unsubstantiated I'll be seething that in a weak attempt to deflect from his inadequacies as a coach he attempted to garner sympathy with some embellished bull$h!t throwing Gator fans under the bus. And I can imagine the mucky mucks with the major bucks will feel the same way. And even if there were threats he needed to keep it to himself realizing that by complaining about the actions of one nut he is for all intents and purposes painting Gator fans with a broad brush that will take on a life of it's own in the media and the internet.

No matter how you look at it he will have managed to alienate the fans even more than his God awful coaching could do. That is no easy feat.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They’re returning the favor for the fans who rooted for UT to beat us a few years back.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When your rivals are pulling for you to win so your coach is retained, you know you got the wrong guy.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dollars to donuts, this is how it how gets resolved.
Welcome to 2017
o.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm no legal expert, but I have to wonder whether this crosses the line into "with cause."
Being an unproductive employee does. If you are selling stocks or making widgets and you are 105th, you can be fired with cause.

Cause doesnt just mean a misfeasance It can be a malfeasance. Not scoring agianst FSU is probably enough.

In any event, he has made 12 mil already, more than he ever imagined, im sure. He is ready to go elsewhere and will return home to the Bama hive no doubt. I dont think any team will touch him for a while.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When your rivals are pulling for you to win so your coach is retained, you know you got the wrong guy.
Our rivals were always quite happy with Butterteeth. A Nole relative always called and said "I love this MacWhatever guy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator