Vols claim they beat UF in 2015; will face Will Grier again next season

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I love that they use this meme as proof that Grier was on roids. As if he's massively bulked up here. :lol:

CRIuexUXAAAbe-n.jpg

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
LOL. It was an amazing comeback, I was sitting right behind the band in the North End Zone. Everyone in the stands could feel that Grier took the team on his shoulders and led them to the win. It might have been the loudest I've ever heard the Swamp.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Grier's gonna get an early jump on the Heisman next year.....and break all sorts of WVU single game records at the same time.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love that they use this meme as proof that Grier was on roids. As if he's massively bulked up here. :lol:

CRIuexUXAAAbe-n.jpg
Look at the unnatural bends in his right arm. That's a pretty horrific photoshop job. :lmao2:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Wondering right now if UTn will even field a team in 2018. Their new coach is still answering to Saban and their new AD is at the donut shop.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Here's to another last minute Moonshiner for the Vols... :grin:

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
The Vollies have anointed Jeremy Pruitt the Hillbilly Messiah who was prophesied to herd them from the pastures of delusionment. I admit that I read that website almost daily for laughs. What is sad is the fact that they ran Schiano's name through the media mud based on hearsay and Pruitt is on the verge of hiring Rush Propst. The man was virtually a bigamist.

This ESPN E:60 special says it all. If this don't lead them back, I guess ol' Phil can sell his soul to the devil.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, either way there will be couches burning and cuzzin raping going on. I guess more in the losing town, but maybe not a lot more.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They will Lose........again.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
After the PED thing happened, a particularly obnoxious (aren't they all?) UT momo approached me and made the same claim. Of course he went all the way to "needles hanging out of his arm" and "Florida knew all about it and should get the death penalty." I told him he didn't know either one of those assertions to be true - and invited him to kick rocks. He never spoke to me again, talk about happy endings.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
After the PED thing happened, a particularly obnoxious (aren't they all?) UT momo approached me and made the same claim. Of course he went all the way to "needles hanging out of his arm" and "Florida knew all about it and should get the death penalty." I told him he didn't know either one of those assertions to be true - and invited him to kick rocks. He never spoke to me again, talk about happy endings.

I’m sure that ut fan is convinced the Title IX lawsuit against his beloved school had no merit. I got some prime real estate in the Everglades I’d like to sell him.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
LOL. It was an amazing comeback, I was sitting right behind the band in the North End Zone. Everyone in the stands could feel that Grier took the team on his shoulders and led them to the win. It might have been the loudest I've ever heard the Swamp.

I was there too, and it WAS an amazing comeback, and it WAS loud... but the loudest the Swamp has ever been was the last 2:30 or so of the ‘97 fsu game. Now that was LOUD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator