Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wet Dream job.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Discuss...:cool:

No. Meyer is a program destroyer. He will soon move on to UND and Ohio State will have a period like UF had right after him.

Meyer is a great coach. But he runs your program into the ground. So while he is at a program that is his current wife. (I once had a Swedish guy introduce his wife to me as his current wife.) So at UF UF was not his side chick, but his wife. Just don't expect him to stay married forever.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Osu has always been his dream job but tressel wasn't going anywhere when he was at Utah so he came here and got "paid" faked a heart something or Nother and now is with his dream girl.... sounds like a side chick story to me.... just sayin...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Osu has always been his dream job but tressel wasn't going anywhere when he was at Utah so he came here and got "paid" faked a heart something or Nother and now is with his dream girl.... sounds like a side chick story to me.... just sayin...

From 2008:
On Wednesday, Meyer told a Florida radio show that Notre Dame is "still my dream job; that hasn't changed."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer isn't leaving OSU for a long time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get the question.Was Meyer coaching 2 teams when he was here at Florida ?

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every guy has his dream chick. Very few end up with them. That doesn't mean whoever they end up with is a side chick.

I wonder if you have some jacked up relationships.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every guy has his dream chick. Very few end up with them. That doesn't mean whoever they end up with is a side chick.

I wonder if you have some jacked up relationships.
Side chick means chick on the side while you're more committed to another. Not stepping stone chick or chick you settle for.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
If being the side chick means 2 SEC/National titles every 6 years then sign us up.
Really, this ridiculous contempt for Meyer is mind blowing. I'd take him back in a heartbeat, heart burn and all. He left more talent when he left than we've seen here since and his team has been in the top 5 every year and If I remember right he beat Bama for the championship...You know, the team that supposedly scared him off. Jilted lovers...Women scorned...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nah just doing some "looking back" and seeing some similarities in coaching moves and personal life :cool:

Chuck, in all seriousness, if you are engaging in an extramarital affair, this could be very destructive to your life. You need to come clean...with us. I'm certain if you use this forum to seek help, many of your friends here will be able to give you sound advice on how to navigate these troubling waters. And let me say I think I speak for all of us when I tell you that you can trust that it will not go beyond the four walls of this message board. You'll need to provide photos, of course, as a first step toward confronting your actions and facing reality. And I'm sure, given a fair amount of specifics and details of your encounters, the folks here will be able to give you the proper advice that you need at this time. We are all ears and eyes, Chuck, and we are here for you. Let's have it.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Really, this ridiculous contempt for Meyer is mind blowing. I'd take him back in a heartbeat, heart burn and all. He left more talent when he left than we've seen here since and his team has been in the top 5 every year and If I remember right he beat Bama for the championship...You know, the team that supposedly scared him off. Jilted lovers...Women scorned...
He can't handle Florida. I think it's the fan base

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Always felt that way. He was paid good money to do a good job. He did his job, exceeded expectations, brought some drama to the table, then moved on. We had some great years under him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator