We have some terrible fans

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The kid is a solid Bama recruit. I hope our staff spends time on kids we can get.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If you're from Florida and you're SEC material, and if UF is recruiting you, and you sign with another SEC school, then screw you.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This kid is from the same high school as fsu LB Derrick Brooks who went on the be the NFL defensive MVP for Tampa Bay. Walking the halls with that SUM'BiTTCH as a 14 year old freshman was an intimidating experience.

I couldn't believe it when I read on here that Brooks reported to fsu at only 195 Lbs. He seemed like a monster his senior year... At least to this freshman... I was glad to be on the freshman team and not taking hits from him in practice. He was a fierce bastard.

Back to the player in question... He clearly is at least interested in UF. It would be crazy NOT to pursue a 5 star OL who has family in Gainseville and is still communicating the the staff. Surprise, surprise, you just can't please some people... WE SHOULD RECRUIT TOP TALENT IN FLORIDA!!! STARS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! Oh.... a 5* OL in FLORIDA who is committed to bama... Waist of time... Stupid staff should focus elsewhere...

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
kid wants spot light. complains when a few tomato's get thrown. hope he can take the negative attention when he misses a block.

and any grown man interacting with 15-19 year old kids over the internet should be ashamed of himself.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We need to go hard after all Fla kids no matter what their "commit" is. I hope we are working hard now to foster good relations with all the FLa HS and coaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.