We have some terrible fans

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
soooooo...u don't want them to go after the Elite talent in FL now? lol...
He is tweeting Roll Tide and 247 has him as a hard commit. When did I ever say not to go after elite talent in FL? Oh never. He looks like he's a done deal to Bama. I rather we spend most of resources on kids we can get. I'm not saying ignore him but if you think that we should be spending a ton of time on this kid...I guess that is your prerogative.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"We have some terrible fans!"

Name a school that doesn't?

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
He is tweeting Roll Tide and 247 has him as a hard commit. When did I ever say not to go after elite talent in FL? Oh never. He looks like he's a done deal to Bama. I rather we spend most of resources on kids we can get. I'm not saying ignore him but if you think that we should be spending a ton of time on this kid...I guess that is your prerogative.

spin on bro...spin on

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have any issues with twitter, but anybody who tweets at a kid for any reason in regards to recruiting is an idiot. The problem with social media is that it allows the morons to show their colors in extreme and anonymous fashion!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Better to be a terrible Gator fan than a fan of some other crap school.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Give me your realistic odds of landing this kid, please.
The odds of landing him are ZERO if no effort is made to recruit him. If UF put a little more effort in this area, most of these kids wouldn't end up at Alabama/Auburn/FSU...

There is very little exposure for UF in the western part of the panhandle.. From an early age most of what these kids hear is the above schools. Consequently UF needs to put more effort here.. They don't seem inclined to do it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.