We just keep on getting better and better

How would you grade the Gators performance?

• A

Votes: 34 23.0%
  • B

Votes: 102 68.9%
  • C

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
if we lose on the road to Cowbell, it doesn't mean much in year one. Everyone on the planet that dispense hold it as a loss. If we win, the turnaround is farther along than we thought a week ago.

our d line is finally figuring out what Grantham is calling. Tinerc has a terrible offensive line no doubt but we're definitely improved.
Glad to see you are seeing improvement.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had a great time at the game! People were leaving as early as the 3rd quarter and it was quite sparse by the end... IMG_3347.JPG

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need + and - on the options. I gave us a b but Not sure if a solid b. Maybe a b -. We should have beaten TN and that we did.

Very happy though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I do.

I also don't just disappear either. Many here, especially the Butterspumpers, disappeared completely last year.

Last edited:

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I had a great time at the game! People were leaving as early as the 3rd quarter and it was quite sparse by the end...
They wanted to be first in line at their cousin's house.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In the name of everything that is holy someone make a gif of Pruitt kicking that whiteboard after a Gator score...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Pump the brakes guys....that was a horrible UT team....Probably a C- and for the love of God someone please turn the page on the playbook while the Coach's aren't looking...
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't work that way. You don't get to be a pompous azz all week and then when go with the Aw shucks routine. Just STFU in the future.
I prefer to be pissed after losses and happy after wins.

Your lectures wont change me, Im sure. Probably wont change Lt either.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pump the brakes guys....that was a horrible UT team....Probably a C- and for the love of God someone please turn the page on the playbook while the Coach's aren't looking...
giphy.gif

it was a horrible UT team but it was a horrible Kintucky team also.

Offense is still a work in progress progress, but it will be until we get a better line.

Seeing some good things out of special teams and defense certainly helps everyone's attitudes I'm sure.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif
You guys kill me. You blast UF all week and claim we’re going to lose yet when we win you say, “Aw, but that team stunk”. Try just enjoying the win over a rival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.