We need to evaluate where we are...

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is Muschumps post game comment. I am sure I cannot mention where I read this but I think Dooley just wrote as close to a scathing article on Chump and JD as I have ever seen.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
"Without the turnovers it would have been 70-0"

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He needs to evaluate where we are? I know where we are and I know where Muschamp should be, unemployed.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Evaluate? Just watch the tape. We suck at everything accept punting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n56582 said:
That is Muschumps post game comment. I am sure I cannot mention where I read this but I think Dooley just wrote as close to a scathing article on Chump and JD as I have ever seen.

When Drooley falls off the Chump Bandwagon, it's over.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Law98gator;n56708 said:
When Drooley falls off the Chump Bandwagon, it's over.

I know. I think that speaks volumes.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
This is Chump's fourth season. All the players are his. The assistant coaches are his. If he does not know where he is by now, we (the Gator Nation) are in really deep trouble.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to say this, but Law was right about Driskhole all along. I'd be okay keeping Muschamp another year if he'd put Harris in. I mean why the hell not? Harris can hand the ball off if that's the offense we're going to run. The Jones fumble was on Driskhole, and I'm pretty sure Harris can do better than that. I know that many have said you can't throw a true freshman out there, and I agreed up to now. We have to give Treon a chance. If for nothing else, we can start working on our future.

I thought the defense played admirably, but why can't we wrap up anyone? Who is that on? I'd much rather our guys be on SportsCenter for winning than making a hit.

I'd like to see Muschamp make it through this season. I think most underestimate the mess he inherited and the circumstances he's had. But if he doesn't make some huge adjustments after this week, he needs to go. I don't mind losing while we right the ship, but do something. Try something different. Even the middle aged women at the football party I was at knew that Driskhole sucks. So just try something different....anything.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
alcoholica;n56736 said:
I hate to say this, but Law was right about Driskhole all along. I'd be okay keeping Muschamp another year if he'd put Harris in. I mean why the hell not? Harris can hand the ball off if that's the offense we're going to run. The Jones fumble was on Driskhole, and I'm pretty sure Harris can do better than that. I know that many have said you can't throw a true freshman out there, and I agreed up to now. We have to give Treon a chance. If for nothing else, we can start working on our future.

I thought the defense played admirably, but why can't we wrap up anyone? Who is that on? I'd much rather our guys be on SportsCenter for winning than making a hit.

I'd like to see Muschamp make it through this season. I think most underestimate the mess he inherited and the circumstances he's had. But if he doesn't make some huge adjustments after this week, he needs to go. I don't mind losing while we right the ship, but do something. Try something different. Even the middle aged women at the football party I was at knew that Driskhole sucks. So just try something different....anything.

There is nothing he can do. He doesn't have it. It's really that simple. The longer we continue these "if" dreams the longer we'll stay down.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n56736 said:

You have to be ****ting me. Muschamp is in his fourth year. I don't care what he walked into. He owns this.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n56736 said:

Well lets not forget that Muschamp has tried a lot. New coaches, new players. Don't forget last year he was forced to play other QB's. Didn't end up much better than Driskel. In the end, I think we have identified clearly where the problem lies.

"I certainly don’t like the product we’re putting on the field, and that’s my responsibility. I take full credit for that. When it’s good, it’s good. When it’s not good, it’s not good. And it hasn’t been good. So that’s on me,” - Will Muschamp (2013)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bernardo de la Paz;n56761 said:
You have to be ****ting me. Muschamp is in his fourth year. I don't care what he walked into. He owns this.

God help us.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
alcoholica;n56736 said:

I am shocked that you would keep Muschamp another year for simply benching Driskel. Shocked.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Yes he needs to evaluate were we are. When you can go from playing lights out to shi++ing the bed from play to play there is a consistency issue. Have to access who plays consistently play after play in game situations. May very well not be the same guys who do it in practice. Need the guys you can trust on the field. It may not be the guys with the higher ceiling.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n56710 said:
I know. I think that speaks volumes.

I've said this on another thread. If Dooley' s allowed to rip the coach we probably already have feelers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.