Wednesday Worsts… perfume or cologne

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I’m not a big fan of perfumes or colognes but a light or subtle scent can be nice. If a person walks by a few feet away and I can smell them, it’s too much. One time the son and his friends were chasing each other in the pasture with Axe body spray and we could smell it on the porch! :lol:

Wednesday worst idea for a cologne or a perfume scent.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Eau de Mulch or diesel

(Personally I like the smell of fresh mulch)

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
All of them
happy two thumbs up GIF by Target

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Should be a capital offense to wear any scent on an airplane. When I was in Junior High, Canoe, Jade East, and British Sterling were the in things. Maple syrup would have been a better choice.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Now here's a fun fact for all ground pounders. After shave contains alcohol. Oxygen masks deliver oxygen to your face. Oxygen oxidizes alchohol. Oxidized alchohol burns a mask like image into your face. They teach you that in physiological training. Some crewmembers should listen more closely. I'm talking to you Nav.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
My dad was given a bottle of this from some people who worked for him many years ago. I would occasionally put some of it on but I have never really cared for cologne. They did have some funny commercials though if I remember corrrectly.

Hai Karate.JPG

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The worst (and it’s not close) is Patchouli oil. Dirty hippies. Always wear waaaay too much and wear it instead of showering. Horrible.
hippy GIF

Tied for a distant second are Joop! and Drakkar Noir. Smell like douchebags at the club.
jim carrey GIF by Salon des Entrepreneurs

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And keep Old Spice out of this thread. My dad wore Old Spice on special occasions like Mother’s Day when he took us to a restaurant for dinner.

It smells of class, dependability, a suit and tie, and quality family time.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just to screw up the worsts thread, Imma chime in with a favorite.

One of my friends wore something that smelled exactly like fresh, warm, cotton candy. It probably helped that she was hot, but that scent on her was intoxicating. Made me want to do all kinds of things to her.

She wouldn’t tell me what the scent was called. Either she was embarrassed that it wasn’t a “fancy” name brand or she was aware of its power to make men melt and wanted to keep the identity of the beguiling potion to herself. Found out later it was called Pink Sugar and it was very affordable (and by affordable, I mean like Wal Mart cheap). Soon, several of the hot girls I hung out with found out that us guys loved it and started wearing it. They smelled so freakin’ delicious. Made me crazy.

Not a scent a girl would wear to work (unless her job involved a stage and pole) but for going out for drinks, it was like magic. Bewitching. Yummy.

Alex.

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Just to screw up the worsts thread, Imma chime in with a favorite.

One of my friends wore something that smelled exactly like fresh, warm, cotton candy. It probably helped that she was hot, but that scent on her was intoxicating. Made me want to do all kinds of things to her.

She wouldn’t tell me what the scent was called. Either she was embarrassed that it wasn’t a “fancy” name brand or she was aware of its power to make men melt and wanted to keep the identity of the beguiling potion to herself. Found out later it was called Pink Sugar and it was very affordable (and by affordable, I mean like Wal Mart cheap). Soon, several of the hot girls I hung out with found out that us guys loved it and started wearing it. They smelled so freakin’ delicious. Made me crazy.

Not a scent a girl would wear to work (unless her job involved a stage and pole) but for going out for drinks, it was like magic. Bewitching. Yummy.

Alex.
It is weird how a scent can evoke memories. You've provided two great examples.
I love the smell of saddle leather because it reminds me of the Christmas we got horses. Happy days.
My parents were still together at the time but the next year began a bitter divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator