Wednesday Worsts....Commercials

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
What's the worst most memorable commercial?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
lady boss trail guide (specifically :18 - :20 sec)

oh... and this chick:

iu

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Right now it’s “BK have it your way”. “Napa Know How” is up there as well, but that seems to go dormant until the fall football season. The Applebees with the country music. Also anything with hideous Jamie Lee Curtis talking about going to the bathroom. All should be cancelled and their creators arrested.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Edit - Look I found a link!

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I really don't like that lately most commercials have to force the alphabet society lifestyle upon the general public.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anything with Flo from Progressive or that damned emu and the sunglasses wearing pedophile from Liberty.

Oh, any thing involving State Farm as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anything with Flo from Progressive or that damned emu and the sunglasses wearing pedophile from Liberty.

Progressive has two Flo ones that are decent. The one where they tell her to shut up and get on the bus, and the one with the guy from Mad Men. Otherwise, they do suck. The becoming your parents ones are great though. They should just stick to those.

The LM emu thing is terrible. I have no idea where they found traction with that. It’s obnoxious.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020

Especially the one with the kid in it that ends with the kid singing the "Liberty, liberty, liberty, liberty" jingle.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
All pharmaceutical ads. Patrick Stewart should hang his head in shame for having done one. The sun is always shining, people are always having fun in beautiful settings, the most distracting scenes are always when they're reading off all the warnings, and there's always at least one woke diversity trope. Just once I'd like to see one set in a hurricane or a riot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator