Wednesday Worsts....Poor Sportsmanship

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I remember that. When Bird did it, it’s bad a$$. When prissy little Isaiah Thomas does it, it’s a b!tch move.
I remember it very well... I also remember when prissy little Isiah Thomas scored a record 25 points in the 3d quarter of the NBA finals on his way to scoring 43 points in Game 6 against the Lakers in the '88 finals... on a fukked up ankle... players today are soft.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember it very well... I also remember when prissy little Isiah Thomas scored a record 25 points in the 3d quarter of the NBA finals on his way to scoring 43 points in Game 6 against the Lakers in the '88 finals... on a fukked up ankle... players today are soft.

This was when the NBA stopped even trying to hide their bias for certain teams and players.
The Bad Boys became my favorite team simply because they exposed the hypocrisy of the crooked David Stern regime.

The walk off by the Pistons was classless but perfectly acceptable when the Celtics did it.

Dennis Rodman was a dirty player when playing with the Pistons but his game was suddenly described as aggressive when he was traded to the Bulls even though his approach didn’t change at all.

Kinda sounds like the media on most everything today.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Some would argue that the infamous Spikes eye gouge incident was “unsportsmanlike” but there was a lot of tit for tat in that game and besides, it was the dwags.

But this move by Legarrett Blount on the other hand.....

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
tOSU Head Coach Woody Hayes punching Clemson player.

tOSU HC Woody Hayes punching.....cameraman!

I sense a trend here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator